President's personal assistant (P. Loki & TVA Loki SMUT)

I opened the door to the president's chambers. He was the only one among us all who had the honor to have one. Since we've been trapped here in the void, we've tried to survive together. That means we have to live together. This entire place is filled with Loki variants. I am the only one among them that isn't a variant version of themselves. That's why they kept me here. There was one among them with just enough brains to make himself the leader of the group. A president as we have to call him. He wanted to be a king first, but that plan seems to have failed.

I knocked the door to his room. I heard a 'come in' and stepped inside.
"Ah my dear assistant (y/n)", he said as he came from behind his desk.
"You called me here", I asked carefully. I never spoke to him with over confidence. He was the reason that kept me alive. Behaving like a brat would be my death. Either he kills me personally or he feeds me to Alioth. It wouldn't matter to him. As long as I was dead.

"Yes, I did pet", he spoke. He walked towards me and inspected me.
"I see they gave you my gift", he said as he smelled the perfume I was wearing.
"Yes", I managed to say. It was getting harder not to get aroused by his presence. His breath was on my skin and his hand on my waist. I have some desires too. That is no secret. I am a woman and I need to have some pleasure too. Loki knew. He knew my desires and knew he was the only one I trusted to let him use me to fulfill his. I was his assistant after all. Though that was a decoy towards the other Lokis. They would be jealous of him being the one to have sexual intimacies with me instead of them. They were men after all. The times he had to protect me from being used by the other Lokis is uncountable. That's why I am indebted to him. He assures me protection and a safe place to stay. Only in return he asks my 'services'.

"Shaky breathing? Is my presence too much for your precious body to handle", he questioned. I didn't answer him. I didn't even know what to answer!
"Say something", he ordered and tightened his grip on my body.
"Yes", I said quick. He let out a stiff laugh and twirled me around in his arms.
"You are playing a dangerous game (y/n)", he growled as he leaned closer to kiss my neck.
"That perfume might have turned on some other Loki's in your presence."
"I was hoping that it would turn on you", I said, a little too confident than I should.
"Oh really. Why would you want to turn me on", he questioned further.
"I don't know sir", I told him truthfully.
"Is it because you are turned on?"
I nodded. He laughed and pulled back. His piercing green eyes looking into mine.
"Oh pet", he breathed before kissing me passionate.

He walked us over towards his desk and made me sit on top of it. He threw some stuff on the ground to make space. He stepped back and went to his closet. He took out one of his other ties and wrapped it around my head to cover my eyes. I heard him use his magic and felt awfully cold. I tried to touch my body, feel what he had done, but he stopped me.
"Easy pet", he said. I felt his hand go over my body. He stroked my breasts, by stomach, my thighs. I couldn't help but to moan.
"Save those pretty sounds for later. We haven't even started yet", he ordered me. I obeyed. His lips attached themselves to my shoulders as they made their way to my neck once more. He kissed my lips to my surprise and I moaned into his mouth.

There was a knock on his door. He groaned and was clearly irritated.
"Who's there", he shouted.
"It's the TVA variant sir", one of his men informed us.
"Let him come in", he spoke. I startled and took off my blindfold.
"What", I asked him, panic was overwhelming me.
"Trust me sweetheart. This is going to be fun."

"Norns, I didn't need to see this", the other Loki said as he turned around to give me privacy.
"I want you to see this. This is the way I make things go in my territory and since you are in mine, you will have to see this."
"What exactly do you want from me?"
"I want you to watch, but don't you dare to touch her or yourself."

The TVA version of our president was quite confused, but knew he had no other option. Unless he wanted himself fed to Alioth. The president took me to the couch and laid down. With his magic he got rid of his costume and my underwear. He brought me on top and made me ride him. Loki came standing behind the couch, just like he was ordered to.
"Look at him (y/n) and moan for us", the president ordered me. I looked into the other Loki's eyes and felt a wave of pleasure and pain on its brim to crash into me. I took the other Loki's arm and kept looking into his eyes. They were the same green as our president, only warmer and with passion. He looked at me and his lips parted. I rested my head against his. He wanted to kiss me, catch my moans into his mouth, but the president reminded us the rules.
"No touching", he shouted.

Loki walked away and sat down in the armchair that stood next to the couch I was being fucked on by another version of himself. He looked at me, leaning on his arms that rested on his knees. I kept moaning while I was bouncing up and down. President Loki was getting louder and rougher. He was close on his edge too. He gave me a couple of thrusts and made that wave finally crash onto my body. I cried it out. I have never been so loud before.
"Look at me princess", the president ordered me. I looked down at him and crashed my forehead against his. He moaned loud and made everyone in our hiding spot know who was giving me this pleasure.
"Fuck", I heard the TVA version whine as he fell back in his chair.

"She's good", he said as he brushed a hand through his hair. President Loki made me step off his lap and ordered the TVA version to sit down. He ordered him to open his legs for me to lay down between them. I did as I was told and laid in between Loki's legs. The president knelt on the couch and pushed his cock back into me. I let out a moan and threw my head back onto Loki's chest. He held my shoulders and looked to the president who was fucking me senseless. He had my leg laying on his shoulder and held it firm to rock himself inside of me.

The room was filled with moans, curses and pleads. I was begging him to make me cum over and over again. The couch was moving by the strength of his thrusts. They were becoming faster, harder. I cried it out. On my cheeks were dried tears from pleasure and pain. President Loki held my hips tight, tighter than before.
"Come for your president pet", he ordered once more. I threw my head on the other Loki's chest again and squirmed in their hold. I arched my back. This was too much for me. TVA Loki threw his head back and cupped my cheeks in his hands while we were all catching our breaths. The president stepped away and made me suck his cock.

He stood in front of the sofa and made me kneel. I took his cock in my hand and gave it some strokes before taking it into my mouth. His hand wrapped my hair in its hold. He didn't guide me, no he fucked my mouth. He was setting the pace once more. In my eyes were tears forming again. The tip of his cock kept pounding against the back of my mouth.
"Yes, fuck", he moaned repeatedly. I couldn't see what the other Loki was doing, but I knew he was turned on. I had felt it while I was in between his legs.

The president moaned and pulled out. His cum decorated my chest while he praised me.
"You did so good for me today pet. I'll make sure to reward you soon", he spoke. He walked away and threw a towel at me.
"Look, this was all quite amusing, but I don't see why I had to be here", the TVA version started.
"I wanted to remind you who the leader is here. Who rules this land, these fields! Who is king! And so who has the right to be pleasured by this goddess", president Loki explained to the other one. The TVA version stood up and walked away by the president's orders. I looked at him, slightly disappointed.
"What? You didn't think this was the last time you get to be fucked in the presence of two Loki's do you", he smiled wickedly.