Captain Tom (Tom Hiddleston)

"Tom for the love of god. Where are we going", you started to lose your patience.
"Just wait two more minutes", he said.
"You said that already an hour ago!"
"Just wait okay?"

He kept driving and the radio kept playing the most awful songs. He had blindfolded you since he was taking you somewhere.

"Alright open your eyes", he said.
You quicky took off your blindfold and looked around.

He had taken you to the port!
"Happy birthday", he smiled putting a birthday hat on your head.

You looked at him and he was laughing ridiculously hard. You took the cone off your head and looked at what it said.

"60 years old. Hiddleston I'll kill you!"
"It's the only one I could find", he giggled.

You packed your stuff and went to the counter where a lady was helping some people. It was your turn.
"Hiddleston", he gave her his name. You saw her searching on her computer and you took a look around.

There were around ten boats all in different sizes with different purposes. There was a big one where mostly families would go up. There were smaller ones for private excursions and some in between.

"Mr en Mrs Hiddleston the second boat on your left will be at your service", the lady said to you.

You started blushing terribly. You weren't together with Tom as his girlfriend, you were here as his collegue who he wanted to surprise for her birthday during your break from shooting in Hawaï.

Though you couldn't stop and wonder what it would be like for you to be his girlfriend.

"She isn't my-"
"My appologisies Sir", the lady quickly interrupted him and started blushing too.

She lead you to your boat and helped you to get aboard. Tom dropped his bags and came standing behind you.

"Hello lady and gent I am Jack and I will your captain for today", a man approached you.
"The weather is perfect and the water has a nice temperature for a swim."

He showed Tom the more technical parts of the boat since he was going to give him the chance to be the captain once you're in the open water.

You took off your shirt and walked to the front of the boat. There were pillows and you quickly lay down to sunbathe.

Tom joined you in the front after he changed into his swimming gear. He sat down next to you. You heard the engines get louder and the boat was going to leave.

Your captain sailed you away from the port and the mainland off to the most beautiful spots.

He stopped at a coral and both Tom and you looked at the end of the boat through the crystal clear water.

"Magnificent isn't it?"
"The second most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life", he said.
"What's the other?" You looked at him.
"I am not going to tell you that. It's a secret", he teased.

You pushed him in the chest and he stumbled back onto the pillows. He laughed and invited you to join you next to him. You smiled and gladly laid down.

"Tom?"
"Yes darling", he said.
"I cannot thank you enough for everything", you said.
"What do you mean?"
"This trip, all the memories we made together while shooting, just being able to talk to you-"
"I am not a god (y/n)-"
"You are, to me you are."

Tom looked at you in confusion.

"Look Tom, I've been fangirling about you from the beginning of your career by Marvel. I saw you and I was struck. Your passion for theater, acting and everything that comes with it inspires me. I followed your steps through the media. I wanted to know everything about you. You are the reason I started doing acting as a job. Because of you I descided to make my dream come true and yes, I secretly hoped to ever meet you and to even work with you," you paused, "The second I saw you on set, I could just drop dead. I was starstruck."