The great pretender (Tom)

You had been alone all day hanging around in Tom's appartement. Tom was having meetings with the crew of his upcoming project and you decided to stay at home.

He asked you to come with him a couple of times, but you didn't had the motivation. Plus you want to have the surprise effect when you see it for the first time.

Though it had been a long day here, alone, you weren't bored. You had promised yourself that you would be very productive.

You cleaned most part of the appartement and cleaned Tom's room a bit. Dear god what a mess!

You redecorated it a bit. After all it's yours too. You told Tom that you would be making dinner for him so when he comes back you can enjoy each others company.

You had been preparing dinner all afternoon so when he arrives you'd only have to put it in the oven.

It was around 8 p.m. and Tom would soon arrive.

You should prank him!

You quickly cleaned the kitchen, because when you cook it's a huge mess, and went to your room.

You laid down on the bed and pretended you slept. You heard in the distance the door opening and knew it was Tom.

Showtime!

You heard him calling your name and walking around in the appartement. His steps stopped at the door of the bedroom. He opened the door and walked in.

* TOM'S POV *

You saw (y/n) laying in your bed. She cleaned most part of the house and she even cooked dinner for you!

She's the sweetest.

She must have fell asleep because of all her hard work...

"Sweetheart", you softly whispered as you approached her.
"(Y/n)", you whispered again. No answer...

You smiled as you looked at her lovely face resting on her arms, laying there like a little child.

She looked so pretty, even when she slept. She looked so peaceful. There's more peace in her than in the entire world.

You took a blanket from the drawer and gently laid it on her. You tucked her in and gave her a little kiss on her forehead.

"I love you", you whispered. You walked away from the bed and went to the door before giving her one last look. You putted the light out and closed the door. Suddenly she started to laugh.

*YOUR POV*

"Ahw, that was the sweetest thing", you laughed. Tom quickly reopened the door and walked in with a confused look.

"Did I wake you up", he asked.
"No, I was pretending", you giggled.
He turned the lights back on and was laughing with himself.

"Oh my god (y/n). You're such an thorn sometimes", he sighed with a bright smile. He crawled onto the bed and laid on top of you, giving you little kisses.

His hands moved all over your body. Suddenly you started to cry it out of laughter. He was tickling you!

You started to fight one another and then fell off the bed. You fell on top of Tom and you giggled with your clumsynes.

"You're the sweetest", Tom said as he gave you another kiss.
"I know."
"So are you hungry", he asked, smiling.
"Hell yeah I am. It's going to be great!"

You got up and went to the kitchen. You started to warm everything up and then served it.

Everything went like how you expected.