Studdying (prof. Hiddleston)

It was nearly Summer which meant: exams.

We had a day off from school and I had been working in the library all day. It was getting late I decided to go back home and work further there.

I was packing my stuff when Tom walked over to me. He had been hanging around in the library for most of the day and we would often meet in the different racks.

"Done for today sweetheart", he asked. He always calls me sweetheart since we've been dating for quite some time now.

We- no I try to keep things low here at school because girls are jealous of me even hanging around with Tom or people start to meddle or gossip. Plus I don't want to be seen as the 'girl who fucks her teacher for good grades'.

I truly love Tom. It's crazy. We both know that. It's very cliché but it actually was love at first sight. I met him and I immediately felt butterflies.

He was so nice and sweet. He knows so much and yes, he's very handsome.

Meanwhile Tom is too proud to hide our relationship. He wants everyone to know we're together, he doesn't care.

"No, but I am going to continue at home. It's getting late", I told him. He raised a playful eyebrow combined with a smirk.
"Oh at home, I see. Shall I join? I could help you." He came standing closer to me and took my hands.
"Professor I don't want your help. It would be unfair in comparison to the others."
"Well let me come over. I'll cook some dinner. You do your thing and maybe we can end with some... dessert", he whispered that last word in my ear while massaging my hands.
"Fine, but keep it in your pants professor Hiddleston", I patted his shoulder and left.

"I'll be coming around 7 pm", he tried to say. I waved in response. I heard some boys say: "he definitely will be cumming" and Tom responding: "Well at least I take care of my girlfriend. Take a note from that boys."

I giggled when he said that, he was telling the truth though. Since we've started dating, he always tried to make sure I had everything I needed. He would come by and help me with my studies, eventually we just ended up having sex. He would cook food for me when I had to work the entire day, just to make sure I ate good and not just some fast food.

And I would do all these things as well, for him, in return. When he had to teach all day long or when he came back from a educational trip. We really rook care for each other.

I had laid all my books from Literature in front of me and sat down on the ground by the end of my bed.

The doorbell rang and I looked at the time: 7pm! Tom! I forgot! I ran over to open the door and saw him standing with bags full with ingredients to cook.

"Hello sweetheart", he said happily while giving me a firm kiss. A cucumber fell out of the bags.
"Cucumber", I raised an eyebrow.
"I hope you like sushi?"
"Yes!"
"Great because I know a recipe and it's going to be great!"
"If you say so Hiddle."

He went to the kitchen and started to unbag his stuff. I ran upstairs to continue my studies. While I was finishing up my work I heard Tom was singing.

I didn't know he could sing!

I smiled. He's too cute. I continued my work. I heard footsteps coming upstairs, then saw Tom in the doorway with a plate full of sushi and a bottle of wine. 

"Who wants some sushi?"
"Me", I shouted. I cleared a bit space for him so he could sit next to me.

"How is it going", he asked when I picked up a sushi-roll.
"Fine I guess, but don't expect to much of my exam", I didn't want to disappoint him if the results were going to be bad. I didn't have a good feeling about it, I don't know. Tom and his exams are two unpredictable things.

"You will nail it baby", he assured me, "Take more sushi, there's enough."
I stuffed two pieced in my mouth, but I started to laugh with Tom being ridiculous again so I was spilling some on the floor.

"Can I help with anything?"
"Maybe, could you explain this one more time please?"
I showed him a little chapter I didn't quite understand. He took his glasses and read what it was going about, then he started to explain.

We actually worked a lot, but I  started to get tired of it. I laid my head on Tom's shoulder, letting him pet my hair.

"You're tired aren't you?", he asked me when he laid his head on mine.
"It's been a long day", I mumbled.
"I can make you exhausted", he growled. I moaned a little at his words, biting my lip. 
"Fine, but I am not doing all the work."

He rolled his eyes and leaned over me, love and lust were mingled in one long kiss. And so it began...

A/N

Another shorter one-shot!
Thank you all for reading!💞
Feel free to comment with feedback or suggestions ☺️

Love you all!