Not alone (Loki SMUT)

"You stay here in the tower. You stay here in the tower", you repeat over and over again to yourself in a annoyed way, "Next time you stay in the tower Stark!"

Staying alone in the humongous building was driving you crazy. Your heart was pumping your blood through your veins and if you didn't know better you would believe you were going to explode.

Yes you practicly ruined the last mission, yes you got hurt, but that doesn't mean you aren't worthy of being an Avenger!

Trying not to lose yourself you decide to distract yourself a bit. You walk over to the smart-tv and put on the Spotify app, letting your favorite dance-songs blast through the boxes. You were home alone after all.

You walk over to Stark's part of the building, technically everything belongs to him, but you went to his "lab" where he would work at his suits.

You headbang your way through his stuff and see one of his "gloves" laying on the table. You've always wanted to try those out and you put one on.

You aim at the wall and blast a whole in it! You were too shocked so you quickly took them off and laid them away. 

You leave the lab for what it was and went back upstairs. You "dance-walk" over to the living room and dance along the music after turning up the volume.

Unknown to you, you weren't alone in the tower. Loki had been waisting his time in his room with his private studies. He had been hearing your musical blast, from his point of view it was a terrible noice.

He decided to have a look at what you were doing. He spotted you in the living room and stepped closer. He saw you having fun and he instantly started smiling.

"Jarvis, play a waltz song", Loki said to the computer. You gasped and turned around to find Loki. You felt embarressed that he saw you like this. You never really danced and sang around when you were in company.

Altough with Loki it had been a bit different. You felt different around the God of Mischief. He made you feel different, more loved and filled with purpose. Even though you have known the Avengers for quite some time now, he still was the only one who believed in you and your powers.

Both of you have been growing a soft spot for one another, but you only didn't know from each other.

He walked over to you and took your hand.
"My lady, can I have this dance with you", he asked.
"Of course, it would be my pleasure", you answered. He took you in his arms and you started to move along the music.

"I feel like Cap and Peggy", you whispered while resting your head against his chest. Loki didn't answer and you looked up at him.

Loki wasn't able to take his eyes of you while you were dancing and now his gaze was focust on your eyes. The details in your body drove him crazy. Your eyes enchanted him, the movements of your body hypnotised him and your voice lured him as a pirate hearing a Siren.

He twirls you around in his arms and now your back is resting against his chest. He had to admit, this dance was turning him on, more than it should. You could feel the tightness in his pants growing.

You didn't feel quite comfortable by the temptation you're causing him and you pull away.
"(Y/n), don't leave", Loki whispers in your ear making you feel something down your core.

Another song came up and you knew this one was more sensual. You played along and started to move around Loki's body. He holds you tightly, afraid of losing you.

You twirl around and slowly grind on the tight spot in his pants. He let's out a little groan as you make him even more turned on.

He falls down on the couch, manspreading his legs. He slowly pulls you down on his lap.
"You're teasing me, aren't you", he questioned. Your eyes widen as you realise he knows your "plan".