Discovered (Tom)

"Tom babe where are you?", I groaned as I tried to feel Tom's body. He had left. Where did he go? I heard something coming from downstairs. I decided to put on Tom's white shirt and see what's going on.

I sneaked down the stairs and took a little peak from behind the corner to see what he was doing. It smelled like eggs and bacon he was cooking and my instincts were correct. He made breakfast for me? How kind.

"Heyyyy! 'Morning darling", he said as he saw me entering the room. He just finished cooking and laid the egg on top of a plate. He was already dressed and was wearing a kitchen apron to protect his costume.

Last night Tom and I were on a event together while promoting Thor Ragnarok. It got late and we both had enough of it. We left the party and went to my place in Tom's car. We've talked for some time and well... it became a long night.

"You made all of this for me?"
"Yes, as a gift for your hospitality and last night." As he said that last thing he gave me a little wink. He handed me the plate and made gestures to sit down and try it.

He sat across me and looked carefully at me, trying to find any reaction or expression of what I thought.
"This is great", I said with a bit of food in my mouth as I used my fork to point at the eggs.
"You can spent another night here so I'll have this again tomorrow."
"Hehehe thank you darlin'."

"About last night, do you regret it?", he suddenly asked. I laid down my fork and searched for an answer. "No, I don't, at all, but it makes things complicated."
"People will think we're in love."
"Aren't we?"
"Are we?"
"I don't know", I mumbled. I thought that it was a one-night-stand, a hookup, nothing more than just having a bit of fun. Now that he said that people might think we're in love I don't know what to think.
"It'll be alright as long as none of us has any regret."
I nodded and drank some of my tea.
"(Y/n) can I just say that you look great."
"Liar", I giggled.

I finished eating breakfast and helped Tom with the dishes. After that he took his jacket and putted it on at the door.
"I have to leave, but I'll make it up to you soon, I promise", he said as I straightened his collar.
"Tom," I said quickly before he walked out the door, "I think I love you."

His expression softened as I moved closer to him. He laid his hand under my chin and tilted my head to face him. As we looked in each others eyes I felt he was pulling my face closer to his. His eyes slowly closed and our lips met one another. I held his face in my hand as I deepened the kiss.

He slowly pulled away and embraced me.
"Now you know how I feel. Go inside sweetheart it's cold and you're only wearing- my shirt?"
"Oh yeah sorry it was the first thing I could find."
"It's lovely, keep it."
"You can rip it off my body tonight if you like", I smirked.
"With pleasure", he smirked back.

Yet again we kissed and Tom waved me goodbye as he made his way to his car. He started his car and drove away. I went back inside and made myself ready for another day.

"Hi dad what's up?"
"When were you going to introduce us to your new boyfriend?", father said through the phone.
"What are you talking about?"

How could he know about Tom and I? It's not even official yet.

"Look on social media you'll find out."
With that he hung up. What's going on? I opened my social media and started searching. Then I found it! A photo of Tom and me, kissing at my front door?! Wait there's more. Another photo of Tom and I entering my house at night! What does this say?
"Loki and Valkerie during the week Hiddleston and (y/l/n) in the weekend"

Seriously? The paparazzi has followed us? This is unbelieveable! I have to call Tom!

"Hello darlin'", Tom picked up.
"Tom we're in trouble, serious trouble."
"What's going on?"
"Have you seen the papers and socials yet?"
"No."
"It's not good. People have taken photo's of us at my doorstep, kissing, me in your shirt, seeing you going inside. Everyone knows!"
I heard him gasping through the phone.
"I'll come over right away. We'll figure this out don't you worry!"
Tom hung up before I could answer or say something.

The doorbell rang and I went downstairs.
"Tom!" He ran inside and I closed the door. He pinned me against it and kissed me roughly as if he could die any minute.
"I had to do that first", he smirked. I giggled and we went inside.

"Now let's figure these things out together."

A/N

I was inspired by the commercial with Tom. I've putted it above for your imagination.

Hope you've enjoyed it 💞