Claim me (Loki SMUT)

(Y/n) lay awake, staring at the ceiling. Her husband was still on a meeting with his father and brother together with their advisors. He told her not to wait for him for her to go to bed. Why should she anyway? This was an arranged marriage. Their fathers had forced them to marry one another. She never wanted this. She despised him to the brim. Yet here she was. Laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. The God wandering through her mind. Torturing her thoughts.

She has been married to him for five months now. Still they haven't shared their first kiss. Only threats and fights. Though she was wearing a wedding ring, a sign of his claim, she didn't feel like his. Never has he shared a sign of love and appreciation. Never has he claimed her on the matter of love.

And oh, how she craved it.

She never thought of herself to be capable of longing for such a creature. She never wanted to either. She promised herself she wouldn't. Yet here she lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Wondering how he felt, his lips, his fingers, his everything.

The door opened; a tall dark figure walked in.

Loki.

"I told you not to wait for me", he said annoyed as he realised she was still awake.
"I couldn't sleep", she said in her defence, still looking up as she started fidgeting with her wedding ring. She felt the mattress dip from his weight. He took off his armour and put it away. He took his nightwear and changed into that. He slowly slid under the covers, afraid that he would disturb her.

"As your husband", he started, "it is my duty to ask you what's on your mind. I can't read it, but I can tell you're overthinking."
"And as my husband it is your duty to show love to your wife", she spat back. She was a bit surprised of her own reaction, yet she was too stubborn to apologise to him.
"What", he asked confused.
"We have been married for five months now and still we haven't shared a sign of love and affection. We bully each other around. We fight, we annoy one another. You haven't claimed my love for you only my title and life. The only sign I have of your claim is this ring."
"What do you want me to do?"
"Claim me. Make me yours."

As she said that she turned her head away from Loki. Revealing her neck. If he had some sense he should know what she was trying to tell him. And he had that sense.

For the months that they've been married, Loki craved the same thing as (y/n). Yes, they worked like opposites, but they attract one another too. Her fire and her spirit blew life in him. He never wanted to admit his feelings towards her. The loving thoughts and admiration that he had. He promised himself that he would make this marriage work, but not to fall in love with her.

Yet here he was, laying on his back, staring at the flesh on her neck that she wanted him to claim.

"Do it Loki. Mark me and make me yours", she whispered. In her whisper Loki heard some form of cry, a little sob. It was as if she was forced to do this.
"Look at me", he ordered her. She turned her head, her eyes tearing up.
"Don't cry", he whispered as he brushed her hair away behind her ear. His hand rested on her cheek. For a second, he saw her melting by his touch. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the gentle feeling of his hand on her skin. Her breath calming down.

Now's the time.

"Open your eyes love", he whispered. The pair of eyes he fell in love with from the first day he met her opened and he fell in love over again. It was as if he saw them for the first time. He slowly pulled her face closer to his. She was hesitant at first, afraid. What if she couldn't satisfy him or he her? What if they have a totally different image of one another?

Loki's lips touched hers. The kiss she had been longing for, for so long. The claim on her mouth she wanted him to have. Her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer. He moaned in her lips, sending shocks like electricity through her body. For both it was as clear as water: the only thing they ever wanted was each other.