Not so dangerous after all (Loki SMUT)

"Loki is dangerous and can't be trusted!"
"And how do you know that Tony?"
"Because (y/n) he killed 80 people in two days!"
"Says the one who runs a weapon factory", you mumbled.
"What was that love?"
"Leave her Stark."
"No Steve-"

You stood up and ran to your room. They don't understand you and Loki. They underestemate you and they have a wrong perspective on Loki.

"(Y/n)!"
"Please Steve go away", you yelled from behind the door. He broke through and found you sitting on your bed, crying.

"Oh (y/n)", he sighed.
"They don't understand Cap, they simply don't."
"I do."
"Loki is not a monster. He's misunderstood. He wants to prove himself. If you would all just accept him and give him a chance and believe in him instead of locking him up in a glass cell, he would be a mighty Avenger."
"And I believe you but-"
"But he is the God of Mischief and can't be trusted."

"You said he wanted to proof himself-"
"When we were kids Thor, Loki and I would play a lot together. I watched the two of them grow up. Thor was always favoured by Odin. Frigga on the other hand saw more potential in Loki, but she didn't explicit show that. Odin was less subtle. Loki always stood in the shadow of his brother, always. I was the only one by whom he could be himself and who took care of him," you tried to hold back your tears.
"So that's why he wants to-"
"Yes", you sighed.

"Do you love him?"
"Steve I was about to marry him for Gods sake. He said that we would marry, have children, live our best lifes in Asgard and one day we would rule side by side", you smiled at the idea of Loki as your king and you as his queen before getting watery eyes again.

Steve saw you were getting upset again and laid his arm around you, pulling you to his side. You rested your head on his shoulder and dried your tears as he rubbed your arm.

"(Y/n) I think you should talk to him. You will be able to change his mind and you and him can be part of the Avengers. (Y/n) we need you, both of you."
"Steve I-"

"Rogers", Tony called Steve. You pulled away from your friend and stood up.
"Stark what do you want?" Steve was not really satisfied by Tony interrupting you.
"Can you please come to Banners lab? I need a talk."

Steve stood up and left your room.

He had a point though. You and Loki were a team. You were the only one who saw him for who he was and what he could be.

You took all your confidence and went to his cell.

He was sitting on the bed reading a book. He didn't notice you untill you stepped inside his cell room and sat down in front of him.

"My king-"
"You won't be able to flatter me by calling me like that."
"Love-"
"That neither."
"Look. I am here to talk with you-"
"Because they asked you to do so?"
"No! Because I want to. Loki they don't know I am here. Stark asked Rogers to meet him at Banners lab. Anyway, Loki I want you back."
"That's why you're here? To have me back? Pet, I never left."
"You did. I know you want to proof yourself. I feel your pain-"
"Stop-"
"I want you to see that-"
"Stop-!"
"You can fight along-"
"(Y/n) stop!" Loki yelled.

You crawled a bit back, distancing yourself from him.

"You really believe you can change my mind? This is a child at prayer, pathetic."
"Loki I miss you. I love you!"
"It's an illusion!"
"Are all the promises we made a lie? Marrying, children, ruling Asgard together, side by side."
"They are", he said softly.
"Then you are really lost."

You stood up and left his cell. Loki looked at you before you left the prisons.

He felt guilty for being mad at you. He knew you were only trying to be kind and have a talk with him. He knew you loved him and every word you said was out of love.