Chapter 18.

-Pewds/Felix P.O.V-

I woke up to Blaze licking my face. Ryan wasn't near me, and he seemed to be watching a video. I quickly got out of bed and sat next to his computer. He was playing my Bully videos, laughing at almost everything I said in it. For some reason, he didn't seem to acknowledge my presence. I snaked my arms around his waist from the right and kissed his cheek gently.

"Good morning, sunshine." He said, quickly pausing the video.

"Good morning! How about we make a video?" I said, ruffling his hair slightly.

He nodded and grabbed his recording materials. We decided to dick around and play Scribblenauts: Unlimited. Blazes nails clicked against the wood floor in my room. When the game loaded, Cry pressed record. I helped complete a few objectives and soon enough, the video was almost 25 minutes long. Ryan held my hand and we finally told the fans about our secret. We also told them about the dog and how we moved in together. That's when we had stopped the video and smiled at each other. I kissed him lightly on the lips and turned back to the desktop.

We edited the video with cutting out a few parts. The best part was when Cry announced the secret. As soon as the dog announcement came out, Blaze barked and yelped at the screen. I pressed upload and the comments popped up within seconds. Most were happy comments while only two or so were bad. I was so happy to finally get it off of my chest and tell my subscribers.

Cry seemed very glad to see the happy comments. He got up and walked into the kitchen. A smile was plastered on his face, so I followed him after. I smelled the familiar scent of cherry poptarts in the toaster. When I walked into the kitchen, Cry was petting the puppy and she was wagging her tail ferociously. The toaster pastries popped out of the toaster and he set the dog down. Her white fur was ragged and rough from being stroked so much. Ryan handed me a pastry and I shoved it into my mouth. Cry walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my neck. My hands found their way on his back and he kissed me gently. After a while, the kiss seemed to get rougher. Our lips moved in sync with each other and Cry increased the kiss. It was full of lust, passion, and love.

As soon as it got intense, Blaze scratched at my legs. I pulled away and sighed. Damn. When I looked into Ryan's eyes, they were full of an emotion I haven't seen before. It looked like passion and hunger mixed together.

I shook it off and walked into my room. Blaze followed suit and I chose to give her a bath. She jumped around in the bathroom and Blaze seemed to want to take a bath. I washed her fur and rinsed her off. She shook it off, causing water to fly everywhere. Cry silently walked behind me and picked her up. Knowing she would fly water everywhere again, he placed her near my face. As soon as he did so, water flew onto my eyelids. Damnit Cry! I grabbed a handful of bubbles in each hand, and a shocked expression spread on his face. He set her down and ran out of the bathroom. We ended up chasing each other through the house while I threw bubbles in his hair and he tripped in the living room. I toppled onto him and gave him a handful of bubbles. He put bubbles on my face and I did the same to him. I kissed him through the suds and Blaze started to bark. We pulled away, and Blaze licked the bubbles away.

"Someones gonna get the atomic shits." Ryan and I both said at the same time.