Chapter 37.

- Pewds/Felix P.O.V-

I was really worried about Cry. Where did he go after he left? Guilt washed over me, realizing that I shouldn't have gone back to Marzia. Damnit, why was I so stupid? The possibilities of where he could be ran through my head. Every one of his friends lived nearby, but not too close. I pulled a piece of paper from the notebook in the kitchen and made a list. His friend's locations ran through my mind one at a time.

After a while, I eliminated almost all of the list. All that was left was Jund and Russ. Scott was closest, so I decided that was where Cry would be at. I grabbed my jacket, put on my shoes, and swiftly walked out the door. Ryan showed me Scott's place once, so I knew exactly where to go. Soon enough, I made my way to his apartment, knocking on the door.

-Cry/Ryan P.O.V-

No, no, no. I couldn't. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't kiss Scott. I pulled away quickly, blushing a deep red color. 

"I'm sorry Jund, but I can't." I said, feeling guilty. He seemed okay with it, since he knew how much I love Felix.

"Thats okay, don't be sorry." Scott said, including a smile. Just after he said that, I heard a knock at the door. I walked towards the door, turning the cold brass handle. The door opened slowly to show Felix looking at me. He had a sorry look on his face mixed with a small amount of guilt. Before I could say anything, he pulled me into a tight hug. 

"Cry, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to, it was such a big mistake and I promise I won't do it again. I swear this time I will stop talking to Marzia if you want me to. I will do anything to just fix all of this. I really-"

I cut him off with a sweet kiss. I could almost feel every bit of sadness release from him. He pulled away and looked into my eyes once again. Damn, I really missed him.

"I will give you another chance, alright? Don't fuck this one up." I said. He nodded and I led him inside, just so I can retrieve my things and leave. Jund walked out of his bedroom, noticing Felix and giving an evil glare towards him. Pewds just seemed to shake it off, following me to help. A little while later, I had everything that I came with and was ready to go home. I said goodbye to Jund, telling him that I would talk to him later. Felix led me out of the apartment, smiling that I finally gave him another chance.

He looked at me and said, "Lets go home and play some video games, yeah?"