Chapter 25.

- Pewds/Felix P.O.V-

Cry and I walked into the bathroom together, locking the white door behind us. I saw an outfit of his sprawled out near the porcelain sink. He turned the water on, almost blazing hot with a small amount of cold water. I slid my shirt from my body, leaving my chest bare and uncovered. Cry was staring, biting his lip in the process. Sneaking up to him, leaving him in his trance, I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear.

"Like what you see?" I mumbled, waking him from his daydreams.

I could practically feel the shivers go down his spine as I kissed him lightly. The water was still running, causing steam to fill the room. We let it run, not even getting into the shower yet. I deepened the kiss, my hands slowly unwrapping from his neck. Cry had quietly moaned, showing pleasure in his body. My left hand slowly turned the lock back up and my right hand found its way towards his lower half. Just when he had thought I was going far, I slipped away from him, out the door, grasping the doorknob tightly.

"Have fun!" I yelled, hearing him bang on the door.

I'm probably gonna pay for this later. Probably not. 

-Cry/Ryan P.O.V-

Just when things started to get sexual, he ran from me. God damnit Felix. I decided to take a shower still, since the water was running. I stripped down, throwing all my clothes into the laundry basket and hopping into the shower. I let the hot water run down my skin, soothing me almost immediately. Doing what I usually did, washed my hair and washed my body, I eventually turned the water off. I wrapped a towel around my waist, walking out of the bathroom and into the hallway. Felix was sitting in the living room, and an idea popped into my head.

You wanna play that game with me then, Felix? Lets play.

-Pewds/Felix P.O.V-

Cry took about twenty minutes in there, until I heard the water shut off. A few seconds after, the door opened and he strolled into the hallway. Looking from a distance, I admired his perfect body standing in the dark hallway. Droplets of water clung to his chest and shoulders, sliding down one after the other. A navy blue towel hung from his waist, almost too loose that it had looked like it was about to fall off. I looked away and bit my lip, trying not to blush. His back faced me and he walked into the bedroom.

I got nervous as he walked out and sat next to me. His hair was still a bit wet, a few drops falling onto my still bare chest. He scooted closer and closer to me, wrapping his arms around me. He was shirtless also, making me blush a deep crimson. Using his Cry Reads voice, he muttered something to me.

"Felix? What's wrong?" he asked.

I could feel his warm, minty breath on my neck, sending jolts of electricity through my body. His mouth still lingered near my neck, causing more electricity to shoot through me. I turned my head, seeing his face. Cry's brown hair still fell onto his forehead, the perfect placement of it almost made me snap. Hunger and lust flickered in his eyes, making me feel it also. It almost felt as if he was trying to read my mind or stare into my soul.

Ryan moved his body onto mine, placing himself in my lap. My arms touched his waist, him doing the same to me. His head turned, finding its way back to my neck. I looked away, trying not to lose myself. 

For some odd reason, I knew he was gonna get back at me for teasing him. Damnit. 

Every kiss he placed on my neck, he also bit. After a few of them, he found my sweet spot. Knowing where it was, he licked it slightly and kissed it.

I broke, letting my sexual feelings get the best of me. 

-Cry/Ryan P.O.V- 

I win.