Chapter 26.

(Yes, they have sex in this chapter. You're welcome :'3)

-Cry/Ryan P.O.V-

I had soon found Felix's sweet spot, causing him to snap. We tumbled over, him landing on top of me. His facial expression was practically reading the words "hunger, lust, and love." I could feel his eyes moving over every small detail on my body, causing me to blush. Pewds carried me bridal style into the bedroom, leaving Blaze out in the kitchen. The lock on the doorknob clicked, and we moved to the bed.

Felix was once again on top of me, kissing my neck and jawbone. I bit my lip as he propped me up on my elbows, still staring at my already shirtless body. Teasing him, I slid his shirt off his body with ease.  I blushed as he trailed kisses down my chest, leading to my waistline. Just as he got to my waist, I flipped him over onto the bed.

"You thought I was gonna let you show your dominance? Think again, Felix." I said, using my "Cry Reads" voice. The tone of it sounded just a bit more huskier than usual. 

I moved my fingers down his chest, stopping at his waist. My lower half grinded against his, and I felt him harden from underneath me. His hands found themselves to the button of my jeans, and I quietly gasped.

-Pewds/Felix P.O.V-

I just couldn't help myself. It had to be done. 

My eyes locked on his jeans. It seemed as if I left my body, it controlling everything I did. My fingers fumbled with the button on his jeans, snapping it off in seconds. I heard him as he gasped slightly, looking into my eyes. I flipped him over once again, his body silently crashing onto the mattress. 

"F-Felix, I don't know about this. " Cry said, observing every movement I had made.

"Do you want to stop?" I said, slightly disappointed.

He pulled me close, leaning against my ear. I felt his warm breath against my neck once again, and he quietly mumbled,

"No."

 Ryan seemed quite exhausted, so I leaned off of him, laying next to him on the bed. We both were trying to catch our breath, obviously just a bit too excited. I had noticed that Cry still had not buttoned his jeans, so I did the favor for him. 

-Cry/Ryan P.O.V-

We both were laying on the bed, exhausted. Not speaking for a minute or two, I could hear both of us panting. Felix leaned over and buttoned my jeans again for me, and I smirked. When I looked over, I saw his eyes slowly drooping. I covered him with a blanket, standing up and walking over to his side. I kissed his forehead as he slowly drifted to sleep.

"Sweet dreams, Felix."