Chapter 19.

-Cry/Ryan P.O.V-

Being a bit mischievous, I went to see what Felix was doing. I hear water running and Blaze barking, so I assumed she was getting a bath. She had shaken the water from her fur, so I silently walked behind them. I picked her up, put her close to Felix's face, and she shook more water on him. Felix grabbed a handful of bubbles and started to chase me through the house.

When I tripped, he spread bubbles all over my face. I returned the favor, and we both leaned in for a kiss. After pulling away, Blaze licked the bubbles off of our faces.

Felix and I both said simultaneously, "Someones gonna get the atomic shits."

She walked away seeming both happy and pleased. We got up from the floor and both walked in different directions. Felix heading for the bathroom, and myself heading towards the kitchen. I made myself some toast and I walked into the living room. Blaze trotted over to me and with begging eyes, asked for food. I split a piece of toast and set it on the wooden flooring. She devoured it within a few seconds, then continued to ask for more. She curled into a ball next to me, laying her head on my lap. Damnit dog, why do you have to be so cute? I gave her the other half and she swallowed it whole. Her eyes closed and she soon fell asleep on my lap.

Pewds walked out from the hallway with a change of clothes, looking very happy. Felix seemed like he had a special place to be, and I got anxious. He set his phone on the counter in the kitchen and walked over to me.

"Hey Cry, I'm gonna go take a shower okay?" he asked, kissing me afterwards.

I nodded and he moved back into the hallway. The wooden door of the bathroom opened and the lock clicked soon after. When the water started to run, his phone vibrated on the counter. With curiousity getting the best of me, I went to see who it was from. Marzia. God damnit, Felix. I unlocked his phone and saw their conversation. They were talking again. But not the good kind of talking. He sent her a text message with very violent text, and a few words at the end saying, "Leave me the fuck alone. I don't need you."

All she texted back was the word. "Sorry." Anger flooded over me, along with hatred. Everytime she was mentioned, I got quite pissed off. Looking at it, I thought about it and i almost texted back. Before I knew it, I felt someone breathing behind me. Two strong arms wrapped around my waist, obviously Felix.

"Hmm, what do you think you're doing, Ryan? Didn't someone teach you not to snoop?" he mumbled with a deep voice. I locked his phone and set it on the counter, right where it belonged.

"I-I'm sorry. Marzia texted y-you, so I just wanted to see what she s-said." I stuttered, obviously worried if he was mad at me.

He just shook it off and unlocked his phone once more. Felix read it and just waved it away like it was nothing. Like it was just something that happened daily. Choosing not to worry about it, I ventured into my room. Thinking of how much I hated Marzia, a flashback came into mind. Right when I realized how much of a whore she was.

* Flashback. * ~

I was messing around on YouTube, waiting for my newest video to upload. Felix had just messaged me on Skype, telling me about how Marzia was cheating on him. She wasn't home at the time, and he seemed to be crying. He just shook it off like it was nothing, and decided to give her another chance. I got a private message on YouTube from the only and only, CutiePieMarzia. God damnit. I opened it and was shocked at what she sent me.

She was asking me to hook up with her, to be her little fuck buddy. She flirted with me, tried to talk to me, and messaged me a couple times prior. Knowing it was best to tell Felix, I tried to. He was happy with her though, and I didn't wanna be the one to ruin their relationship. I screenshotted the message and saved it to my computer.

That message has been on my compiter for almost 2 years now.

* Flashback end. *

My computer was already on, so I went to delete it. The screenshot was still on there, right in front of me. I deleted it and just shut off my desktop. Thank god it was gone before Pewds could find it.