Chapter 47: 19 Bottles of Dish Soap

*The video above is the one Eddie is acting out.

Eddie began talking in two voices, switching between the two. "Johnny has nineteen bottles of dish soap, and he gives Molly- Wait, why does Johnny have so many soaps? Mind yo business, Davey!"

John and Dr. Collingwood spoke at the same time. "Eddie!"

At the same time Simon gave his little brother his no-eyes death glare. "Seriously, Eddie?"

Dr. Collingwood shook her head, muttering something about "chaotic little sh*ts" under her breath, then stood up and left the room.

Lawrence clapped his hands over his mouth, stifling giggles. Carson's helmet hid his face, but his whole body was shaking with held-back laughter.

Oh God, Molly's so cute when she's-

"Thinkin' about how cute Molly is again, huh?" Billy asked dryly.

Lawrence glared at him. "Don't you dare."

"Don't worry," the sloth said sweetly. "Your search history and the stupid pickup lines you practiced in the men's restroom are already enough blackmail material, so I don't need any more."

Lawrence's eyes widened in alarm while Carson was sent into another fit of hysterical giggles.

Simon facepalmed. "Really, Billy? Really?"

Billy went on. "Oh, that's not all the blackmail I have on ya, Lawrence." He learned forward, lowering his voice. "I also know that-"

"Shut up!" Lawrence hissed. "Carson'll hear!"

John rolled his eyes and Charlie and Simon shook their heads. They all knew what Billy had been meaning to say.