Chapter 46: I Have To Tell Him

"How's it going, Chipmunk?" Eddie said playfully.

"You're still callin' her Chipmunk?" John gave him the ol' "Eddie WTF" look of his.

"She sounds like a chipmunk that inhaled a little too much helium."

"Eddie..." Simon facepalmed. "Eddie, why?"

"Still," John sighed, "don't do that."

"Er, guys?" Lawrence looked at Dr. Collingwood and Charlie awkwardly. "I'm sorry if this is a little intrusive, but..." he turned to Charlie, "You seem to know an awful lot about Dr. Collingwood for some reason."

Dr. Collingwood glanced at Charlie, then back at Lawrence, then quickly stood up.

"Lawrence, can you promise me you won't tell anyone?"

He nodded.

"Meet me in the janitor's closet..." she quickly checked the time, "when our next break starts."

------------------------------------

Dr. Collingwood glanced at the door, hoping that no one would hear them.

"You gonna tell me?" Lawrence looked at her expectantly.

She let out a sigh. "Just don't don't tell anyone, alright?"

"I won't."

She told him everything. Her father accidentally killing Charlie's uncle and cousin, Bloodfang stalking her, Charlie saving her life when she was a child, everything.

"So, basically, your father killed Bloodfang's brother and nephew on accident, so he thinks that it's fair to kill you and your mom?"

"Basically."

"Okay, now that is just wrong."

Dr. Collingwood shook her head. "He's insane, alright? What the logic of insane people is, we can only guess."