Chapter Twelve

Dwayne POV

"...when you really look pan it, it up to we fi protect we own..." I look at the young men before me, the next generation of One Government... my new recruites.

"Every man yassuh know what gwan, couple years back... and me know seh uno must a wonder, wa different now," I continued,

"Well foreign change a man... that's all me can seh,"

Hurrying into the half done house, Gunbag turn his back to the men,

"Strange man in the area,"

"Alright.... Gunbag ago gi uno further instructions... Dismiss,"

Strange man in a March Pen, can't be good news... Either him ago be a problem, or problem ago follow him.

"Tell me wei know so far," I spoke, as the men left the building,

"Tall black boy... drive a one Honda, send him license plate number go gi the Babylon bwoy, me a wait the rest a information no forward yet,"

"Which part him circle?"

"Straight down a the girl deh yard mon..."

Which girl?

"...Chanize."

Hearing her made my heart pound a little harder, and faster for sure.

And lastnight...A fuckery...  it's just fi her way that fi convince her self that I am a bad influence, and I agree.

"Alright, tell the man them fi keep a look out... fi more strange man, anything out a the ordinary. The bwoy a goodly a one police wei no deh pan the payroll,"

"But why him would a go down a fi her yard? Wa kinda connections deh between the two a uno?"

Gunbag... stay in a you lane,

"it can be family... or her man," I swallowed hard when the words left my lips,

Me hope ano her man.

"So wei you wa me do then?"

"Me already tell you enuh... get the information... me wi deal  with the rest,"

"Alright, bossy," he mumbled before walking off.

Going the other direction, I heades towards home. Walking briskly as I my pockets for my phone,

It early mon, 7:19PM.

She is online... she always is.

Slowing down, I began to think.

It easy fi me text her, call her... ask who deh bwoy deh, but most likely she no wah have nothing fi do with me right now.

Just as I was to text her, I saw a text came in... Unknown number.

Hey babes

Hey babes? A who the bloodclaat this....

One after the next, the tone from a received message began to repeat, and the naked pictures began to load,

Kmt... a wah do deh gyal ya man.

Keisha.

How she even get me number... lastnight.

Fuck.

Lastnight when I left her house, I regrouped with some of my men at the top of the hill. It should have been business as usual, but I needed a release. So I went home while some of the men made the drop off... 112 gram of the famous white lady.