Chapter Fifty

Dwayne POV

I was flabbergasted.

Then bloodclaat Chanize no easy, I hissed.

Last Night was success with Pop-skull, we joined alliances, and came to an agreement about the shares.

He wanted 50/50 but we settled for 70/30

A one Don eno man, and a me.

Don't even know how me reach a Maypen so quick. It's like a fly the Axio fly on the toll.

We arrived at the last toll station in twenty minutes.

But I am not even going to lie, I felt a little fucked up for calling Chanize a gal last night, it was just the heat of the moment.

I wished I could apologize, but my ego would have never allowed me to, and sending roses to her home might trigger her.

Fuck

Honestly, I didn't even meant what I said about staying away from me, I was just pissed.

Elizabeth already left and it's just me and the crosses deh ya.

It's now 12:00pm and Samantha was still in bed.

I don't know if she is still tired from all the dick she got last night, or she just fucking lazy.

Gal not even would hot likkle water give me to catch up my stomach as Rose would a say.

Then again, I didn't eat from her or off her...  And that a just that.

"Young Don" I heard Gunbag called me outside.

Thank God.

"Yo," I remained seated, "Fly eh door and forward no dwag,"

I heard the door pushed opened.

"Wah gwan?" His footsteps grew closer.

"Deh ya wah play a one match," we bumped fists before he sat down.

"You good?" He questioned as he picked up the other controller.

"Me balance man,"

Me know ano really that him wah ask me.

Fuckery gwan last night.

"You know me have a vibes fi show you," he stared at the television, choosing he player.

"Talk no," my jaw tighten.

"Last night—"

"Nuh medz that man," I cut him off.

I didn't want to talk about it.

"Bredda, from one G to a next... Fuckery you keep up,"

The match started.

"Hmm,"

"Eeh," he continued.

We were playing on opposite sides.

"Bloodclaat," I hissed,

Match just start and me already get a red card.

"You should a just do like you no her. But you block off the road, cause excitement... When the wrong people see and hear them thing deh weh you feel like ago happen?"

I paused.

My blood boiled.

"Fuck ya say to me dwag," my tone got bitter, "Me a talk to Chanize and the batty boy like him wah rush me,"

Kmt.

"Chanize a you weakness, me see it... Solider them see it, and guess who else will eventually see it?"