Chapter Forty Nine

Chanize POV

"Hey..." I existed the car, "You good—" mu focused shifted to honks of car horns

Wah the fuck this— I glimpsed Dwayne further down.

Jesus Christ

"You good?" Shemar asked,

Poor thing no know what is about to take place.

"Chanize..." He said again, "You pale... You feel sick,"

My mouth was open but no words left it.

I wanted to bawl, scream and cry... Shit and vomit.

"So a this ya man ya make you take break?" Dwayne was much closer now,

"Aye gyal gimme one good reason me no fi corn up the two a uno," Dwayne approach us with his gun in hand.

"Wait... Wait," Shemar threw his hand in the air. He must have spotted Dwayne's gun.

"Dwayne... Please no do this,"

Persons watched fearfully.

"Batty boy weh you come from?" Dwayne attacked Shemar with his insults.

"A wah this man?" Shemar gave out, but he was just trying to play it off... I could hear his voice shaking.

"Yo, dwag.." Gunbag appeared out of nowhere, "A wah this?" His eyes shifted to me then to Shemar,

Hovering his finger over the trigger on the rusty weapon, a gun that looked as if ten other shattered gun pieces merged to make one,

While Dwayne's was glowing silver, Gunbag gun ugly you fuck.

"You see you..." Dwayne marched towards me, causing me to step back,

Shemar stepped Infront to protect me.

Dwayne wasn't going to hit me.
He was just upset.

"My Lord, a waste man style this—"

I screamed, quickly covering my mouth.

Dwayne used his gun handle to knock Shemar in the face, causing him to stagger back.

Crouching, Shemar held his right eye and I could see blood through his fingers,

"A style ya try style man thing... A meet up with you likkle idiot man right in a man place..."

"Dwag," Gunbag gripped his shoulder,

"You know..." I finally found strength to speak.

"It's funny how you behave like this, when you clearly moved on with you white gyal,"

He stared at me

Shemar was still crouched down, switching back and forth between, holding his palm over his eye, to staring at the blood.

And I knew if I tried to help in Dwayne presence, he will kill us both.

"I asked for a fucking break because of this... This same fuckery wei me left in a the first place... You move on with you life Dwayne... Let me move on with mine," I was almost crying.

"You know wah, me ago avoid you eno... Cause me see weh ya do.. and you know it to. Just stay out a my way... And me stay out a yours, hear that?"

I said nothing.

Is that what I wanted, did it mean I was no longer invited to the club opening?

"Oy Mr man... Mek sure say you move you vehicle in a the test thirty minutes... Else a scrap metal we ago tun it Ina,"