Chapter Sixty

Dwayne POV

Constantly, I kept checking my phone. But she hasn't messaged me back as yet.

My heart dropped.

I couldn't help but think if something happened to her.

"Gunbag," I monitored the work men as they built the dog house at Rose's house.

Benedict picked her up earlier for a so called church convention, but I was no fool... My mother was dolled up from head to toe.

Convention me bloodclaat.

Lady called me over, saying that it's urgent... Only fi come see people a build dog house and she want me to govan the work flow until she forward back.

Which no seems like anytime now.

"Yow?" He responded lowly,

"Link Ashley fi me Nuh... Ask her if she hear from such catty from morning,"

"Who Chan-Chan?" Gunbag teased,

But I was honestly not in the mood, it was almost 2:00PM and she hasn't been online, that was not like her, plus her car was still at her house,

"Just do weh me say," my phone vibrated in my pocket,

Slipping my hand in the tight space, I pulled my phone out... It was the event planner.

I honestly didn't even remember her name.

"Yes," I answered.

"Ah, happy to know that I caught you Dwayne," she spoke,

I walked further away.

"What is it?"

"Well, yes... I have done some checks and everything is all prepared for the club opening, but——"

"But?"

"There will be alot of events during that week and I advising to move the date closer, to catch the early crowd and the first support,"

Lady, I could care less about the support... This club is merely just a camouflage to the real purpose,

"Listen, I could care less about the first support fuckery, I just ——"

"I thought you might say that," she cut me off,

Pulling the phone from my ears, I looked at it...

But this ya gal ya bright.

"Hear me a say——"

"We are talking about at least one point five thousand to three thousand persons attending if we move the date,"

I paused.

That no sound bad.

The club was located in Garden Pen, perfect little spot on the main.

I bit down on my bottom lip, I had a lot of shit dealing with right now, and I honestly didn't want to move the date.

Dexta Daps was the special guest artist, while Jada Kingdom was on the invite.

"Move it how closer?"

"Like to Next Wednesday or so?"

Fuck.

Now I have to take Samantha to Voda on Tuesday or Monday, it has to be before.

"Ok, do what you must... Make the calls let everyone that is invited know,"

"Already set up an automatic message system, a one time sms and email will be generated and sent out in regards to the sudden change,"

I said nothing, I was quite impressed.