Chapter Forty

Thank you for my returning readers! I don't know what I will do without you! Can't believe I HAVE been away so long! and wow! 50k reads! never ever think me would a buss big over yassuh! so... drinks on me! 🍻
But get to know your favorite author by subscribing to MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! don't make me afi make Dwayne page uno enuh 🙃

Youtube Channel: Vibing With Kaydi

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEO3JD2rtl8NZBGw5h1h17g

The clickable link will be in the comment section!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dwayne POV

Standing outside, I smoked in the parking lot... leaning against my car.

"Yow," Gun bag walked up behind me, "You good?"

I didn't answer.
cause... what kinda question that.

"All a this a because a me," I shook my head, "Me should a deh deh fi her dwag... and the baby, thing just set a way right now," I pulled the smoke in, my chest hurt.

"Me not even know wah fi say dwag... jah know,"

"All because me decide say me want it all... mi almost lost it all,"  flashbacks of how I fucked that bartender replayed in my head... memories I will be stucked with for the rest of my life.

"Weh you mean?"

"Naah,' I chuckled, "It Good man... everything bless you zimme,"

"Fi real...."

I looked behind me. 

"Weh Ashley?" 

"She inside eno... say she no wah stay to far you zimme,"

"Yeah man," I laughed, "Tell her mi afi go buy her drink still... if a never fi uno dwag..."

"That good man... member ya me brother... one blood,"

"One blood," I nodded,

"Yow," he laughed "You remember the first time we bun weed a school, and the teacher boy catch we,"

"Hmm..." I laughed out, "Mummy beat me fi days eno..."

"Yeah, me member... and every time she beat you, somebody key the bwoy car,"

Somebody... I chuckled as I took another pull.

"When ya go start the club?"

I thought about the answer carefully.

"Soon," I looked over my shoulders, 

Swear mi corner eye glimpsed something. 

"Ano every police in a we corner and sooner or later them clock down pan the coke ring,"

"Hmm... but, weh the club afi do with that? All you need a some clean gyal eno... and me know some link right now, a twin from Sainty.. and one B wei use to work a taboo to," 

"Yeah..." I clutched my gun, pulling it from my waist,

Gunbag pulled a heavy machine from his waist to.
"A wah?"

Saying nothing I nudged my chin towards the red bimmer.

Carefully, we both walked up to it. 

Our guns held high.

"Pussy don't move!"

A man threw his hands in the air, his female companion bent over in front of him.

She was too shocked to even scream.... but the fear in her eyes was deep.

"Please me, boss," he started to beg, "Take anything you wah, the car, me wallet... the gyal,  just.... just no kill me,"