Chapter Sixteen

Dwanyne Pov

"Wa gwan?" I knocked fists with Tevin Hendricks, one of the owners of Pegasus.

"When I saw the name in our system I had to see for myself," his eyes shift to Chanize who was in awed with the view,

"It's good to see you Mr. Russell...where have you been?"

"Me just did a kool out mon," I fondle with the room access key,

"I see... I see," Tevin straighten his adjust his mask,

Me & Chanize not even wear none.

"You should have called me ahead of time so I could have room 215 ready for you, it has a newly wed couple but I can...."

"Tevin... Tevin," I pat him on the shoulder as I walked off making eyes with the receptionist,

She couldn't take her eyes off me and it felt good....

Knowing I am still the man around this part of Jamaica.

Dwayne Russell... Young Don

"Me good mon," I chuckled lightly,

I liked how he has grown over the years and I couldn't hate him for seeking protection else where when I wasn't available.

"What about your luggage..."

"Tevin... me good,"

"Ok, Mr. Russell... you enjoy the stay," he nodded, before hassling away.

Me ago link him one away later, I thought...
Him need fi know say we no have no beef... We good.

"Look like yasso is a frequent spot fi you," Chanize spoke,

I almost forgot she was here, I usually come here alone.

Such a good reminder about reality.

"Hmm..." I smiled, remembering couple of visits, in room 215 spending time with a few of the room attendants back then,

Yeah... it was my frequent spot alright.

"No really though," we walked towards the elevator, "Couple business meetings, one and two personal time off,"

"So you seh," she laughed stepping inside the elevator,

Her smile... so dam beautiful.

Marching in behind her, I reached over her shoulder pressing down on the number 5 button, Watching her... while she watched the door slid shut. Turning her head slowly, her chin was inches away from her shoulder bone... staring at me.

Fuck...
She smells so fucking good.

Clearing her throat she fold her arms, I couldn't tell if she was turned on by what just happened or if she was nervous.

Stepping backwards, I braced my self against the metal wall, enjoying the mini jerks of riding a elevator, I always liked it.

But I see something else... some one else that I enjoy more,

I liked her little shirt-dress thingy she had on, it wasn't too revealing but that didn't stop men from lusting at her, I saw most of them checking her out while we checked in.

But can I even blame them?

How often do you see a petite, natural beauty girl?

Not often... most women are now into liposuction, and there is nothing wrong with that... it's just that I prefer my woman natural...

Break outs

Hip dips

Saggy breasts

I'm here for it.