Chapter Fifty One

Chanize POV

"Girl," I speed on to the bypass,
Me not even look down in a March Pen to how me shame, Dwayne is embarrassing a swear.

Lastnight was...

I didn't even know what lastnight was, Dwayne diss me, Shemar blocked me and Shakeem and I leaned against my car all night talking.

I didn't accept his invite into his house.

Shakeem was natural funny, conversation flowed easily with him, and he seemed to know what he wants to do with his life.

I liked that alot.

He claimed he was a Mason, but the experience I had with Marvin made me paranoid.

Plus, I could tell he was more than just a Mason... Or maybe not.

Thinking about his dark skin, and hazel eyes made me swallowed hard. He wasn't as thick as Dwayne or Shemar, but his slim built body compliment his height.

Weh dancing rebel say bout mawga man?

Even though my eyes burnt from lack of sleep, his company was worth it, and I was hoping to spend more time with him.

Him reason like a big man.

Which wasn't surprising, the men I saw him with at the shop were his co-workers and mentors.

Another thing I liked about him.

"Suppose you see how Dwayne draw down crowd, me just a hope and pray no body no remember me license plate number," I told Ashley, while adjusting the phone holder.

I had her on speaker.

"Fuck if no nobody did a video," Ashley laughed.

I didn't find it funny.

"Me hope not... then again the whole Spanish Town know say Dwayne and the Don fi deh so," I sharply turned on Port Henderson Road,

Me late.

"Boy... Me don't know how fi advise on this one sister gyal, me have man problems me self,"

"You and Gunroy" I teased, with a light chuckle.

Ashley hissed her teeth.

"Him wah me fi stop pay rent and move in full time, and move Aston from him school and put him a Spanish Town High,"

The great Com-pre

"Well I mean, I went there, Dwayne went there And Gunbag went there too," was all I said,

"That's not the point, I can't just pack up and leave to be a full time wife for a bad man, I have to think about my child, plus Vin have a whole baby mother—"

"Wah kind a bumboclaat driving that!" I yelled at a taxi driver,

I swear, I don't know how they get licenses to operate on the government road.

"Sorry bou that, fucking taxi boy nave no right away and a... Cho!"

"Anyways," Ashley continued, "I just can't do it,"

"Well, me nah tell you yes... And me nah tell you no, it really up to you if you want to stick around with Gunbag... You see how me and Dwayne turn out, me bitter... And him bitter-rah, can't teck the problem,"

She sighed.

"But a you afi know still eno, me can't tell you what to do. I would personally look a job and such... You know,"

"Yeah, him give me hundred grand wah night, and that a just to cover my rent and stuff around the home,"

"Boy... " I slowed down in traffic, there was a checkpoint ahead, before you you reach the turn off to Lakes Pen,