Chapter Forty Five

Chanize POV

"At the end of the day Ashley, Dwayne a him own big man...."

I pushed the trolley further down the aisle, holding the phone closer to my ear.

"We left one month and three days now..." I took jar of jerk seasoning.

$1090

Hilo really has grown into a big bloodclaat thief.

"Ofcourse me expected him to move on... He is a Don eno,"

I shove the jar back in place.

Better me me buy two tie out season a wholesale.

"My girl..." Ash wei clearly annoyed, "Right now you nah speak my language, cause me a tell you say... Mek we fuck up two him car them and you just a go round me,"

I rolled my eyes.

Ashley was upset because she saw some half white girl, leaving Dwayne's home while Gunbag was take her and their son to his house.

A long time me no see Keisha, I thought.

"There is no need," I chuckled, "That is just Dwayne's way of cooping or rebounding... Who knows" I continued to shove the trolley,

"Yeah, but when are you going to start rebounding too or cooping as you call it,"

I smiled as I took a box of the classical red and white cornflakes.

"I fuck a little nastier when I am in love Ashley, and that's what I want,"

"Hmmm"

I smiled.

"How was it though, Gunbag and the little boy?"

Finally, Gunbag met his son.

"Good eno, a today mi really see say the two a Dem fava gwan to bed..." She laughed.

Honestly, I didn't think so, but maybe side by side comparison shows it...

"Happy fi hear that,"

I pushed the trolley into another aisle.

"Them no deh ya right now, them gone pan the road..."

"Road?"

"Yeah... No think them gone far, a walk them walk,"

"Oh," I mumbled,

Knowing Gunbag, him probably gone show the whole a Match Pen say him get a youth.

A text ding on my phone.

Some one messaged me on WhatsApp.

I had to place Ashley on speaker,

"You are on speaker, Ash..." I notified her, while I stared down on my phone, pushing the trolley a little slower.

Hey

From a unknown number.

Hey? I thought.

Who is this?

I texted back

Sorry Hun, it's Shemar. Can I call you?

My heart sped up when I saw his name.

It's funny how life changes up in a blink of an eye, I thought. I progressed from a 'Answer you phone' man to a 'Can I call you?'

While I would love to talk with Shemar right now, I rather do it when I am at home.

Would love to, at Hilo... Call in the next two hours or so