Ninety Seven

Dwayne POV

Rubbing my palms together, I stood in the corner of the room, watching the likkle faggot as him bleed out.

"Please..." he sobbed, barely able to hold up his head, "Please no kill me," he begged.

I almost felt sorry for the fool but then again, if him did get the chance fi kill me he would have.

Or worse... Chanize.

But me rather first him.

"Who send you?" I ambled over to where he was strapped down on a chair. We have been going around in circles the past hour and I was growing impatient, me no ramp with bwoy pitney.

"Please.... Young Don, mek we talk..."

Me shot him a bax with me hand back.

"Talk?" my voice grew bolder, i was getting dark.

"Talk bout wah? After you and you friend run in pan man, a try out me three points,"

The bloody drool stained his shirt collar.

Good thing me change off in a full black before me circle the ends.

"Is just a order me get... me never mean fi-"

A next bax reach him.

His head twitched upon contact.

"Order... Uno think a Sakura uno deh, bout order... A one order and me,"

The cold room fell still.

"If me talk... the man ago kill me, kidnap me kids, murder me family..."

"And if you no talk... me!" i touched my chest, "Me ago murdaa you... dig you dead granny and crack her skull if a that eh come to,"

Silence.

The door creaked.

Gunbag.

"Eh empress drop a dozen missed call," he spoke.

I looked over my shoulder.

Me cant teck her call now.

"Deh fassy ya say..." I chuckled, "If him talk who send him... them ago kill him and him family,"

"Really?" Gunbag face lit up with excitement, "So weh we ago do? pamper him?" he closed the door behind him.

"Me sorry..." he started to tear up, 

"Awws," Gunbag joked, "You see that weh you did do... can't rub out,"

"Tell Grabba fi fly him phone, cause him no know say a more than one way fi skin dog,"

Gunbag nodded and left us alone, leaving my phone and the ammunition shelf. 

"Me have likkle story fi tell you... " i fold my hands behind my back, scanning the shelf... admiring the different size , shapes, colors of bullets.

Plotting his demise.

"See when me a likkle boy, me mother a cook some food one sunday, share out mine and you know a likkle butter dish fi her church sister..." i chuckled lightly as i told the story, remembering it like yesterday.

"And you man a likkle youth them time deh, pitney ago be pitney..." i took down a M16 single,

"Gunbag mother never have it fi cook the Sunday," i played with bullet in my hand like a dice.

"Take up the food, jump pan me bicycle and... you know, circle me friend,"

I smiled, those were some good times.

"Go so bum now.... touch back in a the yard, Mummy nah screw... Mummy nah cuss, but... you see fi three months straight, is a butter dish just like the one weh mi theif weh... me a get me dinner out a... A water me afi drink fi full up me belly,"

He sat there, half dead... 

"You know how me start get back dinner in a broad plate? me afi tell mi mother eh truth...  

"Point weh me a try make is... some times your loyalty to other people, cost you. Some people a money, others a food... and most people... a them life,"

Silence.

"A wanda if you get weh me a say?" 

He said nothing.

"Sinna..." i called for one of youths.

"Bring the mattrass needle and a reel a fish line... the two tape and a marker,"

"and a white towel,"

i listened as the footsteps hurried away.

"Two things me learned in a life..." i resumed,

"Always try fi be pan the right side... even if the right side wrong, and two..." i chuckled.

The door swang open.

"Well... me ago show you,"

I walked over to him.

"Bring deh chair deh over yasso,"

Sinna did as he was told.

Taking the paper tape and the marker, I wrote on it.

To whom it may concern.

"Since you wah remain tight-lipped... mi ago mek you go out in a style,"

I wrapped the piece of tape around the bullet, sealing it in with the clear tape, making sure it wouldn't be ruined with his blood.

Grabbing the sides of his face, I pressed the bullet against his lips, playfully smacking him on his cheek,

"Don't swallow it eno," I joked,

Sinna already stringed the needle. 

I took it from him, pulling the chair closer to the youth.

I could see the fear in his eyes. 

He wailed as the needle went through his skin, stitching, his lips together. 

Humming, he groaned in pain as i pulled the knots tight. Blood trickled down my hands as i operated on him. Sinna stood next to me, staring at me in disbelief. 

Yeah man, a so me get to work.

Standing from the chair, my phone rang.

"Pass that fimme," i nudge my head at my phone that was on the shelf, pulling the towel from his shoulders before he walked off. 

The blood-stained white fabric changed to bright red has I cleaned up, making sure to scrub in between my fingers as well.

I took the phone from Sinna, sliding the dancing phone icon at the bottom of the screen.

"B..." i clasped the phone at my ear.

"Babe..." her melodic phone filled me up with so much joy, after so long she still get me nervous, "It's getting late... where are you?" she sounded sleepy,

"B..." i chuckled, "A just after twelve..."

The punk beside began to groan in pain.

Pulling the Glock from my waist, I press the tip against his forehead, and his eyes widen.

"What's that?" 

"What's what?"

"That sound... like somebody in a pain,"

"No sah," i played it off, "Nothing like that... a one a me dwag a teck in a one show you zimme,"

"Oh..." i could hear the disappointment in her voice.

Chanize was no fool, and she knew... i could tell.

Glaring at the likkle ediat, my blood boiled.

Look weh you cause, I thought.

"Gimme a second deh B," I muted the line, 

Removing the phone from my ear, i squeezed the trigger. His brain splashed against the wall behind him.

"Dump him in a the middle a the town... mek sure a the first time people wake up to a mawning,"

Sinna nodded with understanding.

"Me a lift up ya now," i took one last look at his life-less, battered body.

Atleast him loyal... or so him think.

I unmute the call.

"Mi a forward ya now Babes,"

"Alright, hurry up and come home..."

I smiled as I pushed open the door.

"Ok me wife... On my way," I chuckled before ending the call.

"Ya dig off ya now?" Gunbag approached me outside before I hopped into my car.

"Yes sah..." I chuckled, "Husband duties you know... So mi a go home to me wife,"

"Hear the man," Gunbag and I knocked fists.

"Me ago help them bwoy with eh package to and lift up,"

"No sah..." i shook my head, "Sinna a the courier man... him have it,"

I took the car keys from my pocket, 

"By time the phone fly open it start factory reset it self, me neven how..."

"Go home to you home to woman and pitney..." I cut him off, cant bada with the whole night reasoning, "See you in a marrows man,"

"Ah bad bro..." we knocked fist again.