Chapter Sixty Seven

Dwayne POV

Through gritted teeth, I stared her picture.

Wah this she a post?

Shit, I even liked it by mistake.

I quickly removed the heart.

Gunbag has left me alone for almost two minutes now, and I couldn't take my eyes from his phone.

Gunbag was scrolling through Instagram when he stumbled on the post. At first my head was a bit heat as to why Gunbag and Chanize follow each on social media. But after his explanation it kinda make sense but still....

She was fucking sexy as well, and today what we did in the car was not even half of what I wanted to do to her pretty little pussy and that mouth of hers... Fuck.

I touched my forehead, was it me or was everything getting hot all of a sudden.

"Why the fuck she even post this?" I mumbled lowly,

Kmt.

Man she want see her.

How me report a picture for violations? The anger boiled in me. Man no too know bou the gram eno,

Kmt.

"Look how the man head swell big man," Gunbag approach.

"Man face light up like a pepper light to pussy claat,"

I pressed down on the power button, dimming the backlight from the cell phone.

"A pure fuckery you talk eno bad man... A show me the picture... Now mi a look is a problem," I handed him the phone.

Trying to making sure I memorized her user name. Perhaps, I could attempt to create a fake profile when I am settled in later. Right now a thousand thoughts a flow through me head, Chanize being the centre of it all.

"Chanize no know wah she want dwag," I sighed, "This minute she want me... Next minute it's like me a the worse thing weh ever happen to her bredda,"

Gunbag held his phone flashlight over her palm, picking the weed seed from the minced marijuana,

"Eeeh," was all he said,

"Me no too have nothing fi say eno fada," he chuckled under his breath,

Him ago start with the fuckery now.

A from day me a wait.

But I knew him too well, the night couldn't done and him no input his jokes.

"Cause when me go so boom," he continued.
"And fly the car door... Me frighten you fuck , me tun all idiot,"

I held my head low with a soft chuckle.

"Bredda..." He laughed, "The clothes store little and a laps me in a deh a do, make me buy all one Zara suit... Me neven like the suit,"

I said nothing, I continued to hide my amusement.

I didn't want to add gas to smoking wood.

"Me no care weh you wah say eno... Pussy fi get fuck,"

"And not suck," he chanted in a joking way.

I remained quiet.

"But pan a big woman level... Samantha is good girl... You know?" He licked the edge of the unbleached paper.

I hissed my teeth.

"You deh with her then nuh,"

"Naah," he laughed, "Can't violate the bro code, you know?"