Chapter Seventy Four

Dwayne POV

Staring down at the crowd, I braced my self against the railing as I sipped from the red party cup, the Hennessy burned my chest.

I made sure that VIP sections were set up, separating party goers from the killers, crook head police, other dons and extortionists... my people.

Quickfoot already left earlier, to meet up with such man, so I await their arrival and there is Chanize... all now Chanize can't reach.

Kmt.

"Yow," Gunbag spoke, nudging his chin over to an entourage of men approaching.

Popskull... The don from Maypen.

They all were suited out in all black, even the girl on his arms.

"Wah gwan," we bumped fist.

My eyes locked with the two the females he had with him, both seeming to be the opposite of each other,

"Deh bout... A watch you a live large, a so ya gwan?" I teased.

"Actually, meet me woman..." He looked across at the lovely dark skinned woman dressed in a skimpy black dress,

"Annette..." Popskull stared at her, "Young Don... "

She reached for a handshake.

I took it.

"Nice fi finally meet you," she smiled with a nodded, puckering her lips slightly.

Is she flirting? Or a the fucking Hennessy?

She is bold.

"And this is her... Best friend, Khadijah,"

My eyes shifted over to the browning,

She was stunning... But shy, but it's a pity she no know how beautiful that makes her.

She didn't offer a handshake like her friend, but she did smile, eyes drifting back and forth between Gunbag and I.

I looked over my shoulders at him.

She sipped from his cup, watching the browning like a hawk.

Pussy ole fava any thiefing puss back a the cup.

"Nice to meet you ladies," I took control of the situation, "This a me right hand... Gunbag—"

Gunbag reached for Khadijah's hand, initiating for a handshake

"But you can call me Vinroy,"

I paused.

I honestly wanted to shot him a earazz.

"Poppy..." I changed the subject, "We can talk?"

He nodded, then leaned over into Annette ear, whispering.

Both ladies walked over to the respective area set up for Popskull.

A man from the back stepped forward with a duffle bag.

"Lastnight we do a raid over a Cannan Heights, minor causalities but we managed fi get half a million and fifty key a coke... As agreed, your seventy percentage in a the bag,"

I looked down on the bag, but said nothing.

I stared at Popskull, signaling for some one to come forth and check the goods.

A newbie did.

"Looks about right fada," he scanned through the bag.

"Carry it back a the base," I ordered.