Chapter Forty Eight

Dwayne POV

Sitting at the edge of the bed, my eyes stung with sleep. It was about 8:00PM and I was going to Maypen, well me and Gunbag.

Looking over my shoulders, back at naked Samantha & Elizabeth in my bed.

I hissed my teeth lowly.

Not even a threesome could quench my thirst... After all, my thirst is for Chanize.

Lowering my head in my head, all I could do was reminisce. The fun times, the laughs, the bad times.

The warmth of her legs when my face is buried deep in her pussy... Me miss that, I really do.

I don't know— I don't I will be able to ever recover from this . I fumbled on a queen and ended up with a joker... A fucking idiot.

I heard light knocks on the door.

"Yo," Gunbag voice echoed.

"Me a forward man," I still sat there.

I am glad Samantha was deep in sleep, can't take the fucking nagging.

I was already dressed in all black, a plain shirt and matching shorts... Simple yet expensive.

Authentic Versace.

Standing up, I slid on my dessert Clarks on my feet. Tucking the gun neatly in my waist afterwards.

"Gunbag..." I called as I headed down the stairs.

"Me deh ya so man," he answered, ascending from the dark hall.

"Who and who and forward?"

"Nuh just me and you?" He questioned,

"Yeah man," I met up with him at the end of the stairs.

"A because me know you..." I headed towards the door, "And because ya me right hand.. you do as you feel,"

I was bit shocked that, Gunbag didn't tell the others. If he did, a ten or more vehicle load a we would have been heading to Maypen right now.

We were now outside.

"You a bring nothing?" I looked across at him, inhaling the cold air,

"Ever strap..." He swung the knapsack on his back, I heard the old metals shuffled.

"Feel like fi drive out the Axio tonight... Long time me no take it out fi ride,"

"Why fi that dwag," Gunbag joked.

I hissed my teeth.

My mind was all over the place, I wanted to go see Pop-skull, but at the same time I wanted to sleep.

But with Samantha there, me not even wah deh here.

"Forward no," I walked towards the Axio.

Sliding across the driver's seat, Gunbag hopped into the front seat next to me.

Honking the horn a few times, some one finally opened the gate.

Speeding off on the road, I winded down the windows, while Gunbag rolled his weed.

Wonder if me fi shoot go round a Rose, me did promise her money, I thought and I have it now so why not.

"Me ago link Rose eno," I spoke, gently turning into the land, "She beg mi thing you zeet,"

"Yeah man do the dirt man," he continued to rolled his weed neatly into the unbleached paper.

We drove past Keisha's house