Chapter Ninety-Eight

Chanize POV

Wrapped up in his arms, I lay on Dwayne's chest, listening to his heartbeat as he stroked my hair gently. We lay in the dark, the TV turned down low in the back, I blinked slowly, we were not talking, not fucking... not nothing. 

I finally felt some sort of peace. 

I knew what I heard earlier was not from a fucking movie, he was hurting someone, Most likely that man that was going to kill me... and I didn't want to ask him. 

Me know mi man.

"Are you hungry?" I broke the silence, 

"No,"

"Do you want anything to drink..."

"B... Me good,"

I sighed under my breath. 

"You ever get tired of it all?" I pulled from the embrace, sitting next to him.

"Weh you mean?" Dwayne tucked his palm under his head, staring at me. 

"This... This life of a Don, killing..."

"Not really," he sat up, "It no easy calling the shots... trust me," 

"I mean... how hard can it be? Weh if tell somebody fi move a mountain... them afi dweet,"

Dwayne wasn't impressed with my remarks.

"You think it that easy huh?" Dwayne stood swiping the remote from the glass table, He paused the movie that was playing on the screen. 

It was a close-up shot of an actor's face. 

Pulling a Glock from his waist, he reached on top of the liquor cabinet. 

"Come..." He screwed on another piece of metal in the gun's mouth,

I remained seated,  

"Shoot deh man deh in a him head," he handed me the gun, staring down at me, he wasn't smiling, and neither was I.

"Wah?" my voice pulled down to whisper.

His head swayed in a slight nod but a slight doubt.

"No," I looked away "and put that down."

Permanently.

"B... you afi understand say mi born in a this, we... born in a this, any day me put this down... them ago take me three points," 

 I said nothing. 

He had a point, but why not take our families and friends out of the slum, and left it give who really want it wid it, who love it.

Again, I said nothing. 

"You a wait fah eno," Dwyane spoke again,
I looked at him.

"You wah..." Dwayne reached for my arm, pulling me towards him, his tug forced me to my feet. 

Gripping onto my wrist firmly, he led the way, taking me to the top of the stairs, and heading to the balcony.

"Dwayne..." I sighed, I didn't know what he was going to do but i knew it was nothing good.

The stinging wind brushed against my cheeks, my eyes fluttered few times trying to adjust to the change.

"Come..." Dwayne pulled me in front of him pointing down at a stray dog in our neighbor's backyard, rumbling through the garbage bin he knocked over,

Our neighbor was a sweet old lady, who kept to her self mostly.

"Shoot him,"

I glanced up at him.

"Wa... wah?" i cleared my throat.

"You think it easy fi live wid me self every time me murder a man? So kill the mongrel Chanize,"

My lips parted a little. 

I chuckled nervously, Dwayne afi a joke right now, right?

But he wasn't, I could see the vein at the front of his forehead.

"Me nah do that," I hissed, walking off.

Pulling me back, he held my head in place, forcing me to watch as he aimed at the dog.

Dwayne pulled the trigger.

The animal's brains splashed against the trash, and blood pooled from the side of his head.

"You are a fucking...." I took a deep breath, I didn't want to say something I didn't want to say.

"You know wah... mi ago sleep down a me yard tonight," I proceeded to walk away.

Dwayne circled in front of me, the smoke from the tip of his gun snaked its way into the air... disappearing.

"You remember weh happen the last time you run from problem?" Dwayne mumbled.

Weh that suppose to mean? i thought, i mean... i had an idea but is it really that him mean?

Without, i lifted my hand, to slap Dwayne, but he caught it half way before it could strike. 

Chuckling, he looked over at his firm grip on my wrist, then back at me.

"Weh you think ya do?" he questioned,

My heart raced, was he going to hit me? I asked my self.

Pushing me against the wall, Dwayne pinned my hand over my head, sniffing my neck.

His warm breath felt good again my skin.

"Why you cyaah just listen, mhmm?" he nibbled on my skin.

I moaned out a bit.

Here we go again, this toxic trait of thinking that sex can fix everything.

"Dwaynnne..." my voice trembled,

"Hmm?" he looked into my eyes. 

Placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"I am sorry I was so hard on you, I didn't mean to offend you or..."

Pressing my lips onto his I cut him off and he leaned into the kiss.

I could feel the wetness, soaking through my thong.

Slowing he released my hand, the coldness from his Glock rubbed against my thighs.

Breaking the kiss, I looked down on it, then back at him. 

Pulling the bent metal at the back of the gun with his thumb he rests it on the coffee table next to us.

"Feel safe now?" he mumbled, 

"I always feel safe around you," I whispered, i was unsure if he heard it or not.

But he smiled.
Slipping his fingers between mine, he led me to the middle of the floor, on top of a large mat we got from Trip Fashion.

"You trust me?" he looked over his shoulders at me, 

I nodded.

Wrapping his muscular arms around my waist, he picked me up like a piece of meat, resting my backside on the top of the concrete.

My heart skipped a series of beats when I peeked over the edge, my hand tightened on the edge of the wall,

"Look at me," Dwayned ordered, as if I was one of the boys, but at the same time... like his woman, and he expects me to listen.

I looked at him.

Placing his hand firmly on my lower back, he placed light kisses on my thighs,

We locked eyes.

Gliding his hands between my thighs, I slowly opened up for him

Mi neven fraid again.

Pressing his thumb against my panty seat, I bit down on my bottom lip, moaning as the fabric brushed against my sensitive clit.

Tracing his finger against my pussy lips, shifting the thong to the side.

Swinging my head backward, I felt Dwayne's grip on my back tighten, his moans vibrated on the top of pussy, enjoying as he sucked on my clit, 

"Fuck!" I moaned out, catching a small glimpse of the stars above.

Feeding into my fear of heights, I loosen my grip with one hand, sinking Dwayne deeper in my crothes. 

"Fuck," I moaned a little louder. 

Dwayne licked me faster. 

I gripped his head, I was about to come.

My back arched deeper, my moans got robotic as I fought for breath.

Dwanye pulled away.

I glared at him.

Licking his lips, he pressed his thumb against my lips, glossing them with my juices,
I liked how I tasted.

Scooping me in his arms, he took me from the railing, resting me gently on the mat. Pulling his shirt over his head, I took the opportunity to get undressed as well, 

We both were butt naked.

Pressed his lips against mine, our tongues entwined with each other. I moaned into his mouth when I felt his warm fingers slip inside me unexpectedly.

"Ughhh... Agh..." I arched my back, 

"Oh God..." I whimpered, 

"Huh-Huh," Dwayne shook his head, his face was close to mine... I stared into his eyes.

"Not God," He mumbled, "Just me..."

I melted under that statement.

Slipping in between my legs, he pressed them against my chest. Holding the tip of his cock as he presses it against my pussy, slapping and rubbing it on my clit, gooey macaroni sounds filled the quietness gap of the night, 

Sinking my nails into his flesh as he sinks into mine, our eyes met. The softness in his eyes, made me wetter, the ways his eyes glistened, the parting of his lips, his eyebrows... the way they came together, but not out of provocation. 

"Don't stop..." I begged as he stroked.

Pull, Pause, Push, and Penetrating deeper.

It's like he fucks to several songs in the back of his head.

Placing my foot on his shoulder, he turned me sideways, fucking me harder now.

Anybody in the yard supposed to hear me now

"Fuck, yesssssss..." I cried out, "Fuck me..." I begged him, 

"Mhmm," Dwayne groaned under his breath,
"So fucking warrrrrrm" he uttered,

Jiggling my ass, I met him halfway there, the claps of my ass cheeks on his shaft echoed, cheering fi deh fuck ya.

Dwayne pressed into my thigh with his long fingers.

"Ass up," he slapped me on my ass, hard enough for it to sting and will probably turn black and blue tomorrow,

Obeying, I flipped over on my tummy, and as he said, ass up... face down.

Nothing was happening.

I looked over my shoulder back at him.

He was staring at it, my pussy... adoring it.

Secondhand embarrassment filled my stomach pit.

Slapping my ass a few times, my cheeks began to sting so I pulled away a little, but Dwayne pulled me back, positioning himself behind me, 

Holding my waist, he eased me on the tip of his dick. 

I moaned.

He slapped my ass again.

"Why you so warm, hmm?" he asked.

I moaned again.

Picking up the pace, he began to fuck me hard, gripping my neck he pressed my face again the mat.

He was fucking me without mercy.

"Who you did a lift up hand fi box?" 

My eyes widen.

I couldn't even moan

Huh?

"Mhm?" Dwayne asked, lifting one of his legs, planting his foot bottom firm on the floor,

I was feeling the length of his dick, which I didn't know exist.

"Fuck," I cried, my belly bottom grew numb.

"Dwayneeeeee...." I begged him, attempting to push him from behind me,

"Move you hand," He pushed it to the side,

But again, I tried once more,

Pinning on my back, Dwayne chuckled,
"Why you caah hear?"

He found this funny.

"Ugh... Agh," I groaned,

Dwayne bit down into his lips, Staring down at my ass as it bounce on him.

"Fuckkkk..." I moaned as Dwayne wet me deeper, pausing in me as cock jumped in me.

He came in me, as expected. 

Collapsing next to me,  Dwayne took a deep breath.

"Gal you have the good onlyyyy..." He began to sing playfully,

I hid my face in my palms.

"You want a jockey back ride back inside?" He turned to me.

I looked at him, smiling.

"Yes," I sprinted up, gathering our clothes.

Dwayne looked around, before taking his Glock from the table,

"Come," he lowered his in front of me, I leaned over on his back, gripping his chest as I hugged the clothes,

Holding on to my legs, the gun brushed against my skin as Dwayne sprinted with me, but I didn't mind, I was happy and... light.

laughing as he wobbled down the stairs with me on his back, clothes began to fall from my grip, because I was focused on not falling with this idiot,

Breaking news flashed on the TV, interrupting us. 

Slipping off Dwayne's back, I grabbed the remote, and increased the volume.

"Good night, My name is Doreen, and welcome to the breaking news, a gruesome sight of the severed head of a young man was found in the middle of Spanish Town since night along the vicinity of the Texaco gas station and the LOJ plaza. Police officers have closed off the area and are warning motorists that the ongoing crime scene might obstruct incoming traffic. Ongoing probs and investigations are being carried out at the moment to locate the rest of the torso..."

I blinked a few times in disbelief, 

"Babes, you can't believe somebody so wicked..." I turned to look at him, but he was not phased by the gruesome images, he was not alarmed, he was just cool as a cucumber as if he expected the news.

He refused to meet my eyes, he only stared at the TV.

"Dwayne..." I whispered, 

"Did you... Did you do this?" I asked,

But he didn't respond.

And now we are back to square one.