Chapter Seventy Two

Dwayne POV

Disappointed

That was the only word that has been reeling in the back of my head since last night.

To see her on a date with the same waste man, then  him waste gal of a baby mother come seal the deal.

Kmt.

Man bend dwag.

It was 6:30Am and I was already up... Infact, I couldn't sleep all night, but I couldn't help but wondering if she was ok... But I saw her post a few selfies in her car on her Whatsapp status a few minutes after leaving, and based on the background... It was in the plaza parking lot.

'Worse date'

Captioned one of the pictures, which sank my heart. Knowing that she was on a date... With someone else.

Such a hypocrite, I thought.

How?

I stared laid on my side with my back turned to Samantha as she slept,

How was I hypocrite?

Samantha begged me to carry her to VODA and I simple obliged to simple courtesy of taking her.

It was not a date.

I sighed.

Almost time for me to get up and dig off, and start prep for the club opening. There is nothing much for me to do, the event planner already made sure everything is in place and ready to launch off.

My eyes tingled.

Out of all of the days... A today me feel like sleep.

Kmt

Slipping off the bed, I sat on the edge of the mattrass, looking over my shoulders at sleeping Samantha,

Me hope she member wah me say bou leaving after the club opening.

Because I meant it.

I can't continue living like this, with her...

And a just life, who you want no want but who want you... You no want.

Heaven and Hell knows that I love Chanize, but oddly she doesn't see it. But lastnight... Last night tipped me over... And I am claiming her back.

It needed to be done.

But does she want to be claim? The voice in the back of my head taunted.

I mean... Just process it.

She well dress up, go sit down in a VODA with man.

The same man weh me afi buss him face cause him too nuff.

And see it them... Big fuckery gwan last night, gyal come a style her over them idiot bloodclaat man.

Chanize too jumpy to... A so fast she was move on?

A go pan all date? Nah bredda

A joke thing

So she ride off me hood in a car but she a date, exploring options... Fuckery options. Because a God alone can tell say that bicycle boy that I saw when I picked her up nah try fuck her to... If them no fuck already.

Kmt.

I sighed.

Hope Fi see her later though... Well if she no forward, I will go for her... She can't fuck around the order, after all she is special guest.

I stared at the plain wall, looking back at Samantha but hissing my teeth,

All this ya fucking one ya... All she good fah is sleep, eat and fuck... She no serve no real purpose. Can bet if I told her to collect a key a weed for me police hold her... People know idiot when they see it, and she just... Bloodclaat.