Chapter Twenty-Two

Dwayne POV

Forcing my eyes shut, I held my head down, staring at my gun, gripping on to it tighter, 

"Gunbag... you sure bou wei you see," my voice trembled more than I like, "Cause... this mean me afi go kill him enuh... me afi go kill him,"

"Dwag me swear to you... me see the bwoy a..." he froze, "Me see him a thief out one the parcel them,"

that is why me no like some new face round me enuh... Now fi hear say one a my dwag them a thief out the coke, and get high off a my thing,

"Jah know..." I shook my head, now him dead.

It's 3 in the morning, and I can't sleep, I didn't like how Chanize and I left things, I wanted to go there right now, throw pebbles at her window but my pride... I couldn't bruise my ego like that. Searching for the phone in my pocket, I scanned my fingerprint to unlock it... something that is new for me, there was a point in my life when I didn't care if a gyal hurt them own a feelings by searching my phone, but I was... trying to protect Chanize feelings just in case she give to the devil and searched my phone...

God know her little chest would a bun her, I chuckled wickedly.

"Everything good, mi Don?" Gun bag, flickered the lighter, sliding his back down the leather sofa, 

"Yeah man," I cleared my throat, pressing down on the power button, "Everything balance mon,"

"How was the trip?" his voice sounded too chirpy, Yeah man... him about fi start with the fuckery.

"Don't even start... you lucky me never send home your boy in a body bag,"

"Cant wrong me, you disappear and me did just a fi be sure,"

"No just that, "I reached for the cup next to me, pouring more Hennessy in it, "You did wah know which gyal me deh deh with,"

"No sah... batty man style that," he laughed.

I laughed as well, "Gyal run program to eno,"

"True," the clouds of smoke left his face, "But me did already know a who... Chanize,"

"Hmm," i nodded, 

"A good girl... never hear her name pan no fuckery bou ya,"

Saying noting, i stood from my seat, gluping down the rest of the drink.

"If ya go down a you place make sure you drive, me no want you a roll alone... and if ya stay, you know weh fi do, and weh everything deh,"

I walked off.

last thing me wah fi do right now is talk bou feeling with a next man.

Closing my door behind me,  I sighed as I took off my shirt, jumping on the bed with my phone in hand, 

Should I text her, I stared at her chat for a long while, tucking my palm under my head. 

Or maybe I should call... no it's too late, and I know that she is probably in bed already, she did mention something about work tomorrow, maybe I could surprise her and wait for her on the top of the hill and carry her to work tomorrow. At this point I don't care if the world knows to say me fuck her, might put her in a little more danger but me willing fi risk it all... although she ask me fi suck her pussy, no too rate that but me believe seh every body make mistake.

Blinking slowly, I fell asleep.

Forcing my eyes shut when sunlight hit my face, I groaned, 

"A wah time?" I searched for my phone on the bed, squirming my eyes when the backlight pained them,