23 ) Breaking Rules 🌏❤️(nat )

Age : 1 year

Tw : none...

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

Yesterday was a very tough day for all because of a mission .So it went rough with ur avengers aunts and uncles and ur mom..The Natasha Romanoff . She had u one year go due to some special effect of someone on her Anyways that's a different story. She loves u more than anything . And u love ur mama too . She is strict mom. U wok up and saw ur mom sleeping .It was already 7 a.m. so it was ur breakfast time but nat didnt wake up . U were hungry . I tried to wake her up .But she was so tried that she didn't wake up . So u went down . And saw noone . U went to the kitchen and opened the fridge . U saw chocolates and u became more than happy . U took the chocolates and went up on the couch and turned the tv on...

U weren't allowed to watch tv without ur mom's permission in the morning and u weren't allowed to leave ur room too..But u didn't care .

By the time nat woke up and could not find u.she came out and saw u .

"Y/N" she yelled.

U turned around and saw her angry face .U got very scared and ran .

"Y/N NO WAIT " she said but u got so scared by her scolding u that she would hit u . So u ran and ran until u hide urself in a random closet. U sit ur eyes shut and not making any sound .

After 30 mins ur mom came and suddenly open the door fo the closet. She gives u a glare and u shiver . She takes u to her room and locks the door.

She makes u sit on her lap and pulls ur pants down..And *spank* ...

"No ..Mama hurts" u say but she spanks two more . And make u sit on the chair .U sniffle and ur face become red .U are hungry still now..So u try to tug Natasha's shirt but she pushes ur hands away which makes u cry more.

"U have been a very bad girl ...Yes...U broke rules..So no talk to mama...And no mama's milk..until I forgive u ...Now go and sit there " she said and went out...

U kept on crying and crying . Until wanda came .

"What happened ?" She asks

U tell everything with many words jumbling up as u could not talk still now.

"Ok...She will forgive u..Now don't cry...Let me feed u" she said and grabbed a bottle of milk which natasha pumped before . She warmed the milk and put it in your mouth.

U didn't want it...U only want mama's milk. Nothing else.

"No no" u said ..

"U taste it first " she said and u suckled it...

As soon as u drank it u knew it was ur mama's milk . U smile ..

"Momma's milk" you say and drank the milk again.After finishing she burps u and plays with u...It was noon again and u were hungry .

"Mama " u called but nat didn't came...U went out waddled and saw her sitting on the couch ,reading some magazine . U waddled to her and got up on the couch after much tries . She didn't even help u or look at u..U sat on her lap with ur head on her chest..Nothing made her look at u.

"Mama...Me sowry" u say but no work

U tug her shirt but she pushes ur hands away . She didn't look at u still now .

"Mama ..Me sowry" u said repeated times but u see no work.

U now got angry ...

"Ok..fwine momma...u hwte me...Me go away.... u happy?" U said and cried .

She looked at u in pure shock . She hugged u .

"No no baby.. i love u but as u broke the rules i got angry . I love u so much baby .Please don't say that ...U won't leave me....U love me ..I know " she said and kissed ur head .

"Me lwve u...Me was hwingy ...So mw went to fwirdge to eat. Mw woke u ..But now awke. So mw went . Mw sorry " u said and cried again

"I am sorry baby..Mama was tired last night .Everyone was...So sorry" she said and rubbed ur belly ...U tug her shirt once more .

"U hungry ?" She asked ...

"Yeah momma" u said ..She Kissed ur head again...She pulled her shirt and bra down . U latched on immediately and drank the milk so happily. After 30 mins u latched off and she burps u. U put ur head on her chest and she sings lullabys and u sleep ...

"Sleep baby. .Mama loves you a lot. My bubba..." She said and kissed ur head...She put her head on urs...And rubbed ur back.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading.

Hope u like it.