Episode 57 : Pain

Still at the living room.......

*Jameson and Kyler stares seriously at each other*
Jameson: I think we still have to talk..... (takes the cup of beer angrily) come! I have a lot of things that I wanna ask these days... (left angrily)
Kyler: (looks around) oh you are not gonna like it if you knew it.... (follows Jameson) (left)

At the entrance of the garage, Kyler and Jameson went there to have a man on man conversation......

Kyler: (walks closer to Jameson) then what are we gonna talk about again?????
Jameson: (feels pissed) (stares at the people partying around) I do not want to know whatever Sam has said to you but I believe that I am going to stay the same...... I need you to stay away from...
Kyler: (annoyingly smiles at Jameson) (cuts off Jameson) why??? are you scared about anything that we might do???
Jameson: (eyes widens at Kyler)
Kyler: as if we might do something...... (rolls his eyes) but I am gonna leave it all onto your imaginations... tell me also what you think of me when I am around you and Sam!! (seriously stares at Jameson)
Jameson: (clenches his fists) (feels intensely pissed) you really shouldn't have tested me!! (angrily spills the beer to Kyler's head)
*everyone notices Jameson spilling water on Kyler's head*
*everyone laughs and gossips at Kyler*
Kyler: oh my God!!! (eyes widens at himself getting wet by beer) (looks embarrassed at people looking at him) what kind of friend are you for doing such a thing to me!!!?
Jameson: oh Kyler... this is not enough and we are not friends anymore... (heavily punches Kyler)
Kyler: (slams to the front of his car)
*everyone immediately runs away, panics in concern*
Kyler: (feels dizzy)
Jameson: (shouts angrily at Kyler) I told you to get away from my boyfriend!! I told you to never mess around me because I have been in too much pressure to be anxious about your presence!!!!
Kyler: then you are jealous! but you are the worst jealous person I ever met because you knew this was coming!! you brought yourself into this depressing situation!!
Jameson: (shouts angrily and attacks Kyler down the front of the car) (keeps punching Kyler angrily) I cannot understand why you are suddenly like this Kyler!!
Kyler: (tries to attack and punch Jameson back while covering himself) you are a disgusting human being Jameson!! a disgusting disgrace one!!!
*Clint and Bentley immediately approaches Kyler and Jameson fighting*
Bentley: (eyes widens at Kyler and Jameson fighting)
Clint: (looks annoyed at Jameson and Kyler) what the?! (about to approach Jameson and Kyler)
Bentley: (holds Clint) no... let them!!! (angrily stares at Jameson and Kyler)
Clint: (glares angrily at Kyler and Jameson)
*Jameson and Kyler keeps attacking each other*
Kyler: (shouts while covering himself) (struggles to breath) you wanna kill for the mess you made huh????
Jameson: I would kill to have peace right now! (keeps punching Kyler's face)
*Parker and Mason immediately approaches Jameson and Kyler*
Parker: (eyes widens at Jameson fighting Kyler) Jameson! no!!! help your friend Mason!!!
Mason: (worriedly approaches and tried to pull Jameson away from Kyler) enough now Jameson!! your boyfriend will not be fine seeing you... (eyes widens angrily at Kyler) and especially you! acting like this!!!
Parker: (tries to pull Jameson away) bro.... you might kill Kyler.... calm down now!!
Kyler: (feels intense pain) (lips start bleeding) (feels his forehead having a bleeding cut) this is my party Jameson!!! stop touching me now!!! (grabs Jameson's hand) (holds Jameson from punching him) (punches Jameson on the face hardly) (kicks Jameson away from him)
Jameson: (gets pushed back intensely) (slams hardly to the ground)
Mason: (outbalances and slams to the ground with Jameson) (shouts in intense pain) (feels his arms hurting) fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parker: (eyes widens at Mason) Mason!!!
*Clint and Bentley widens their eyes at Mason*
Mason: (cries hardly) (touches his arms) it hurts so bad!!!!! ahhhh!!!
Kyler: (grabs a foldable chair) (angrily stares at Jameson) look at the mess that you have done.... how much mess can your life be Jameson?! why are you desperate trying to escape and pretend it doesn't exist as well!!
Desiree: (enters the garage) (shouts worriedly at Kyler) Kyler!! stop!!!
Kyler: (notices Desiree)
Mason: (keeps crying) (touches his painful shoulders) help! my shoulders... my arms!
Parker: (approaches and kneels down at Mason) Mason! (shouts at everyone) Mason needs help!! anybody please.... Mason needs help! call an ambulance!!
Mason: do not touch me... (moves away from Parker) (keeps crying in pain by moving)
Jameson: (looks guilty at Mason)
Desiree: Jameson.. what is this about?? what is happening???
Jameson: (suddenly panics) (stands up slowly) I am sorry... (cries hardly) I am sorry....
Gail: (slowly and nervously enters the room) (looks confused at everyone) (watches Mason shouting in pain at the floor)
Desiree: Jameson.. calm down... I am not...
Jameson: (covers his ears) (cries hardly) just get me out of this place! I am a mess!!! (runs away in fright) (left)
Parker: (cries worriedly) anybody.. Desiree!! please help....
Desiree: (sadly kneels down to Mason next to Parker) oh Mason!!
Gail: (looks sadly at Mason, Parker and Desiree)
Clint: (looks at Jameson running away)
Kyler: (feels stressed) I am calling the ambulance!
Parker: hurry!!!
Bentley: (seriously looks at Parker)
Mason: (keeps shouting in pain)

At the kitchen, Sam was there with Baron and Henry hanging out before going back to the living room....

Henry: bro Sam... you forgot that a man is waiting for you in the living room.....
Sam: (looks at his cups of soft drinks) oh yeah haha.... but you guys join us.. the more then...
Stevie: (worriedly approaches Henry, Sam and Baron) boys! emergency!!
*the boys notices Stevie*
Baron: (feels alarmed) what is it Stevie?? tell us!
Stevie: Jameson and Kyler got into a bloody fight and Mason got hospitalized because of that!!
Baron: Mason is here!!!
Henry: oh God no... (feels worried)
Jameson: are they okay?!!!
Baron: we have to check on them... and also Mason! now!!!
Sam: (looks sadly at Baron) (yawns all of the sudden) (feels condused)

Last 3 episodes of this season... I love when all the casts are just in once scene.. tune in!
#AlternativePain