Episode 19 : Coming Back For More

It is now a saturday morning and at a bar, Gail and Clint were together so early in a bar drinking together..... at the outdoor tables of the bar...

Clint: so... (looks at the streets) I know I am a sucker for liquor but why the fuck are you so early in this??? I do not like drinking in the morning and you barely drink....
Gail: (drinks on a shot glass) (points Clint) there are a lot of things that you do not know about me so please.. just bear with me here... (rolls her eyes) I do not need your opinion....
Clint: but I thought you are that girl who shows everyone how clean she is... and now you are telling me that you have things that we do not know and I assume that you won't tell....
Gail: I do not need your opinions.. (shouts angrily at Clint) how many times will I tell you that?!
Clint: one last thing... is it true about what Sam said about you??? it is just, you were affected......
Gail: what did he say? I cannot remember?
Clint: you are living this life of yours because somebody supports you like.. some old man?
Gail: (looks nervous at Clint)
Clint: what?
Gail: (shakes his head) he is just doing that because he wants to find something messy about me....
Clint: and by what you said right now... is he right and did he succeed in finding something about you? are you clean enough like what you said?
Gail: (shouts angrily at Clint) what the fuck is that Clint! would you stop with the questions.... you are not helping! (feels annoyed) how many times I will tell you that I may not be perfect but I am not as animal as Sam! (stares angrily at Clint) and if he wants to state something, he will still be lack on proofs.. (puts down her shot glass) and he is not having any of mine....
Clint: (feels confused at Gail)
Gail: (rolls her eyes away) all into his Clint.. all into him!!

It is now early of the afternoon at Sam and Mason's home, Jameson, Stevie and Baron found time to visit their new close friends..... at the living room.....

Jameson: (looks around) so where is Sam? (takes some Cream-Os on his bag) I got some of his favorite snacks......
Stevie: oh my Jameson.. first thing to say here is you finding Sam already? (sits on a chair)
Mason: (smiles at Jameson) (takes the Cream-O) it is weird..... how come he told you about his favorites... he is secretive in things....
Jameson: (shrugs) I do not know... he just said it and I remembered it...
Mason: you remembered because?
Jameson: I have a high memory? (smiles awkwardly at everybody)
Mason: well... Sam said that he is feeling something painful and I do not know what is so.... I told him to have some rest.... (looks and smiles at Jameson)
Jameson: okay?? (stands up) I will check on him.. (left)
Stevie: okay concerned boyfriend..... you really have to get out of Gail's life if you wanna enter Sam and please admit it....
Mason: (nods) be right back guys.. (left)

At the bedroom hallway, Jameson was there heading in Sam's bedroom.....

Jameson: (about to open Sam's door)
Mason: (grabs Jameson from his shoulders) Jameson.. can we talk before you get in and to make this fast.... answer me straight to the point...
Jameson: (turns and looks confused at Mason) why Mason?
Mason: its not like this is the first time this happened to him because it also happens to me and I just wanna ask if you had sex with my friend?
Jameson: (blushes) Mason?
Mason: cause you were with him the whole night and he was so quiet and... I do not know if you know the feeling of after sex but his head is in the clouds.. that is the feeling...
Jameson: (bites his lips) ugh Mason.... is it bad if we did?
Mason: (shakes his head) do not feel bad but.... I am concerned by both you... you haven't ended your worthy ending relationship with Gail and now you are fucking Sam's hole.... and for Sam, I do not want him to feel a heartbreak...... so if you are unsure, please know your limits....
Jameson: (nods)
Mason: unless you admit that you love Sam... I will trust you in doing your job in making this work and not turning Sam into some loser in the end....
Jameson: (holds Mason's shoulder) can I confess to you 2 things?
Sam: (nods)
Jameson: the other one, Baron knows about it and the other one, its only you....
Mason: sure.. I won't tell.....
Jameson: I am gay.... (nods) and you are right.. I am in love with Sam....
Mason: (eyes widens at Jameson) and the other one?
Jameson: it will not be an easy work things out situation because Gail will blackmail me that I am watching gayporn.... (nods) yes... I know I might come out and I will look like a bad guy if this happens....
Mason: (nods) (takes a deep breath) I am sorry...
Jameson: so... Mason, please let me be here in your side.... I know I have unfinished work with Gail but.... I still do not know how to finish this.... (opens and enters the room) (left)
Mason: (looks down sadly)

At Sam's bedroom.....

Sam: (stares at nothing) (notices Jameson) what brings you here.....
Jameson: (sits on the bed next to Sam) I am sorry... I think I gave you too much....
Sam: (shakes his head) I enjoyed it... that adds and contributes to what happened to me.... and do not worry, it happens in every good sex....
Jameson: so you are not mad?
Sam: (shakes his head)
Jameson: (looks at Sam's thick butt exposed on his boxer) (feels horny) (cock starts to get hard)
Sam: (looks at Jameson's erecting cock on the sweatpants) you seem.... you are here for more reasons...
Jameson: (covers his bulge) you are not okay yet... let me just...
Sam: (grabs and jacks off Jameson's bulge) (crawls and lips Jameson's bulge) let me take care of yours.. (cuts off Jameson) I insist... as long as you do too....
Jameson: wanna do it even if you are in pain?
Sam: (pulls down Jameson's sweatpants and grabs out Jameson's cock) (sucks the cock in whole) (nods) you won't regret me?
Jameson: I love you Sam!
Sam: (eyes widens at Jameson) (smiles) (keeps jacking off Jameson slowly)

Last episode... this is really doing good as it ends...
#AlternativeComingBackForMore