Episode 38 : Everyone's In Guilt

Gail: (keeps staring angrily at Sam) and I am still not with you.....
Baron: (holds Sam against Gail) Gail.... he already got things he did not deserve from you......
Gail: (shouts at Baron) shut up Baron.......
Sam: (holds Henry tightly) (keeps crying) (looks nervous at Gail)
Gail: (stares at Sam) I am going to assure you stupid hopeless being that......
Desiree: (runs and pulls Gail's hair away from Sam) do not dare to do it all once again to my brother......
*everyone widens their eyes at Desiree attacking Gail*
Henry: (feels surprised) oh my fucking God!!
Gail: (slams hardly on the floor) (tries to pull away Desiree's hand on her hair) fuck!!! why the fuck are you always tolerating your brother's behavior...... I guess you are as dirty as him and you are offended........
Desiree: (hardly pulls Gail's hair all over the place) (shouts angrily) not as dirty as a woman who is obsessed with having sex with old men......
*a lot of people feels surpeised and laughs hardly at Gail*
Gail: (feels embarrassed)
Clint: (about to approach Desiree) stop harming Gail...... nobody even knows you!!!!
Desiree: (points Clint angrily) do not dare touch us or else I will bring all my anger to you....
Clint: (looks nervously at Desiree)
Gail: (grabs and slaps Desiree's face hardly) you and your brother deserves to leave this whole city....... nothing good happened since you came and since they became close......
Sam: (cries hardly) Des!!!!
Desiree: (falls on the ground) (feels dizzy) (touches her face)
Jameson: (feels guilty at everything)
Gail: (touches her messy hair) and you think I would let my just be like this... (shouts angrily) argh!!!! (grabs Desiree's hair by the back) (head locks Desiree)
Desiree: (tries to breaks free from Gail) (pushes her back to the ground)
Gail: (slams her back at the ground) (feels pain) (feels dizzy)
Desiree: (slaps Gail hardly on the floor) never ever touch my brother you young woman!! and you have more to know about life so do not mess with people like us!!
*Kyler, Stevie and Mason approaches eveeyone*
Desiree: don't ever!!!!! (slaps Gail the hardest)
Sam: (runs and hugs Desiree) Desiree.... you can stop it now!!!!! (keeps crying)
Desiree: (stops attacking Gail) (stares angrily at Gail) I am sorry Sam but I had to..... (gulps deeply) (clenches her fists)
Stevie: (looks concerned at everyone) oh my God... (notices Gail dizzy and messed up on the ground)
Mason: (stares sadly at Sam) (tears falls on his face) (in his mind) I did not get to protect you Sam... I am sorry.....
Kyler: (stares seriously at Jameson)
Jameson: (looks nervously confused at Kyler)
Stevie: ugh... I think we have to call it a day???
*everyone slight laughs*
Gail: (stands up weakly)
Desiree: I will get my brother home after what this feeling clean woman did to him...
Henry: yes... lets take him home bow.... (looks concerned at Sam)
Baron: me too... I don't have to do things here anyway....
Henry: but you still have some of your exams....
Baron: I insist.... (looks sadly at Sam) Sam... did not deserve this....
Mason: (looks sadly at Baron)
Kyler: I have my car with me so.... I think let me drive you all home too... lets go guys.... (left)
Stevie: I agree.... (feels guilty staring at Gail) and some of us get back to our studies.... (pats Sam's head) I will get back at you all after school...... (left)
Gail: (looks sadly at Stevie)
Henry: c'mon... Desiree, Sam.. Baron... let us take us all home...
Desiree: lets go Sam...
Sam: (nods and looks sadly at Jameson)
*Sam, Desiree and Henry left*
Baron: (walks at Jameson) how about you Jameson?
Jameson: I will catch up.... ride with them for me okay???
Baron: (hugs Jameson) if you don't feel okay bro.... just go to me and Sam okay???
Jameson: thank you Baron....
Mason: (looks sadly at Baron)
Baron: (left)
Gail: (looks at the people talking and watching her) (feels embarrassed) (clenches her fists) the show is over... get over it everybody!!
Clint: (about to approach Gail) Gail...
Gail: do not touch me Clint! (left)
Clint: (points angrily at Jameson) I am not done with you... (left)
Jameson: (feels guilty about Sam)
Mason: (approaches Jameson) you okay??? our next class is almost starting...
Jameson: I think I won't attend as well as Sam.... I am already in full guilt......
Mason: but why??? (feels confused)
Jameson: (voice cracks) (holds himself to not cry) I just feel so.... I feel stupid Mason and as his friend, I apologize if I wasn't still good enough... (left)
Mason: Jameson... (watches Jameson leaving) (feels sad)
Bentley: (approaches Mason) what happened here?????
Mason: (turns angrily at Bentley) because of you, I didn't got protect and be with Sam on the times he needed me the most..... I am okay being slut shamed and used but Sam..... I won't let things to be done to him!! (cries hardly) fuck you and please... give me a fucking break! (left)
Bentley: (looks seriously at Mason leaving)

It is now dark at night and at Sam, Henry and Mason's residence, Jameson was there at the front porch alone......

Jameson: (stares at the empty streets) (scratches his skin because of heat)
Desiree: (walks out of the house) (notices Jameson) Jameson? you are here??? why didn't you knock? we are already eating there except for Sam who ate early.... that boy seemed to be traumatized and thank God I was there......
Jameson: (cries hardly) and I am sorry Desiree for again not protecting him with all of my power..... I could have done better earlier but I am so fucking stupid for just staring at Sam when he was dragged there......
Desiree: (looks sadly at Jameson)
Jameson: and I feel like... do I even deserve Sam's love?????? or... will you even accept me as the boyfriend of your brother???? or..... was being his boyfriend a wrong idea at the first place?
Desiree: if Sam heard that... there is another reason he would be heartbroken but Jameson.. why are you degrading yourself?
Jameson: but can't you understand how we became together?? it was done in a wrong way... in a wrong time where my situation destroyed him.....
Desiree: but he loved you so honest and right.....
Jameson: (feels speechless) (keeps crying)
Desiree: (hugs Jameson) he asked us where you are as Stevie visited..... and.... I cannot deny how much he loves you after everything...... it was still you who he cared about when everybody cared at him....
Jameson: I might never bring him peace Desiree despite of how he loves me...... and no matter how I love him... I do not want him to suffer just because of the love we have.....
Desiree: so.... you are giving up?? actually, you are not weak but you will be if you give up easily on this.....
Jameson: but Desiree...... aren't you mad at me??? or anybody else there????
Desiree: (shakes her head) I will never get mad at people that makes my brother happy and your side is valid as well as him.... both of you are struggling together but what matter is you guys are making it... still together... and that is what matters.......
Jameson: (keeps crying)
Desiree: (smiles) (hugs Jameson) Jameson.... you were hurt just like him so be with him and heal together.... at least this time, no more hiding anymore...
Jameson: no more hiding????
Desiree: I feel like this is both of your beginning......
Jameson: (wipes his tears) (smiles slightly) (keeps hugging Desiree)

Last 2 episodes..... I am sure these 2 final episodes will close this bitter chapter but already an introduction to have daring the next season is... tune in!
#AlternativeEveryonesInGuilt