Season 3

It is now Season 3 for the series of Alter-native and I am sorry for taking a little bit long... I usually proceed to the next series after ending the current one but I decided to take a break everytime I am not feeling well.... it is also because if I am not going to feel well, I won't be able to function my mind better and thankfully, I am a little bit okay that is why we are going to set off for a 3rd time in this series already.... For me, I will consider this 3rd season as the biggest challenge so far of everyone because this will be the battle of all their obsessions... we all know that people love what they are obsessed about and when they start losing the access to their obsession, it would be an intense depression that would destroy the person itself and also the people around them and since we have a cast that are connected to one another, there will be a big clash against each other and I am just so excited for everything that would happen... we would look forward for Sam and Jameson's relationship but at the same time, we would see Kyler interfering with the whole relationship of the boys.... Desiree will step up on her game because she will gonna deal a lot with Gail as well as there will be a love triangle with those girls..... Mason will be feeling the effect of her secret shenanigans ghat would be a struggle to hide from his friends and Baron will be exploring the life that was indirectly introduced by his new found friends which would probably be full of harm to a reckless person like him... there are a lot of things that we have to tune in for this season because there were tons of unfinished businesses all around the series and more to that, we are going to meet a new character that would make things a little helpful but at the same time, confusing for all of our current characters in the series... I am pretty sure that some of you all would hate him but some will love him at some point of the series as well.... what are we waiting for, I am going to introduce the new character now.....

Parker Ambrose - Joshua

Parker is one of the jocks who are friends with Bentley because they are like part of the same basketball team on the campus and at the same time, he is slightly connected to Clint because he is connected and friends with the jocks as well...... Despite being a jock, he has been the most different and the misfit one and he is just hiding his real views just to get along with his teammates as well as to continue being one of the players of the basketball team but the truth is that he is actually a nice guy but the problem is, he has something to do with Mason's gangbang which will be a problem for him to get along with the people he wants to get along and those are Mason's friends as well as Desiree and Gail who he is starting to get close with......

He is really an interesting character right? Whatever he would act in the series, would you forgive him or you will consider him the same as the other wicked men of the series... I cannot wait for Alter-native because the the storyline is starting to rise and we are going to start it right now..... tune in everyone for the 3rd Season of Alter-native

#Alternative
#AlternativeSeason3