01-S1

What is he doing right now? I asked myself . I got up to reach my phone on my table.

I checked my feeds and came across my best friend Kias new profile picture, I was about to comment and saw something. I read through the comment , her new friends from another school flirting with him.

I was frozen as i put my phone off.

I feel hurt... but I'm not crying?

What? Why? I feel happy at the same time.

I'm... happy for him...

I immediately called my best friend Kienna telling her about it.

"Yes i know , I have seen it " She immediately said as soon as the call started.

"But you don't look sad or crying right now?" she said confused the last time we talked about it was the last 5 months , I was crying my eyes out that time.

"I- I don't know either...

maybe it's because i was done crying over him for 2 years. I .. feel happy for him" I said

She raised her eyebrows then smiled "Waahhh does that mean you're moving on?"

"Yes of course." I lied.

I have tried to move on but it's been 2 years still not working.

"That's great sweetie there are still a lot of guys out there"

"yeah, maybe there are. i think I'll have to sleep now."

"Okay then sleep well baby goodnight"

"Goodnight babe bye." I ended the call i put ny phone back on the table. I stared at the ceiling.

2 months later

"Damn girl you looking so hot in your new post!" Kienna exclaimed while hanging out in her room.

I laughed then sighed.

"You know you got some fast glow up can't believe in just a span of 2 months!

Right it's been two months you-"

"I already have-"

"You can't fool me of course I know you still haven't move on"

I looked down and sighed , She knows me too well

"Don't worry soon enough there will be another man better than him " She said while hugging me .

Maybe there is.

-

I'm meditating in my room. trying to forget him.

After that i went to bed and prayed to God before sleeping.

"Lord... I know this is a stupid wish can you please.. turn back the time I'll do anything please let me go back" As soon as i realized how crazy I am to wish such a thing I apologized and sleep.

A sudden bright flash suddenly blinded me.

(Please Vote, comment , and follow me!)