04

"Jungwonie!" I shouted across the classroom as he was at the teachers table putting down the assignments that he had collected. He looked at me raising his eyebrows.

"Will you go down to the cafeteria?" I asked. Usually I'd be alone in the classroom, but I didn't want to be alone right now, I mostly feel relaxed when jungwon is with me.

"Nope, I'll skip lunch today " he said while sitting down beside me. I looked at him confused.

"Skip lunch? Didn't I told you not to skip lunch?"
I reminded him since I don't want him to starve again because he's busy playing basketball with the others.

"Cmon, It's just today Plus I'm here with you alone here in the classroom"He said while watching me getting my food from the lunch box.

"Yang Jungwon." I said.

"No" He answered.

"How about we share my lunch, mom packed me lots of food today" I suggested, well the reason why mom gave me lots of food was because I was pale this morning, you know like shocked because of the crazy stuff that just happened.

"Okay then Let's share!" He said excitedly . I laughed at his cute reaction .

"Jungwon-ah" We both looked at where the voice came from. It was Heeseungs voice.

Shit.

"Aren't you going to play with us? the other sections are gonna play with us" Heeseung said waiting for jungwons answer.

"Ah I'm not going to play I'm gonna eat here with Daeji, please tell that to the others" Jungwon said and took a piece of meat to eat.

"Fine" He blankly said with a cold expression.

What's with him? He usually has a chill face.

Jungwon just nodded not looking at Heeseung.

After that we ate peacefully and talking about random stuff. Until a girl came in.

"Oppa! I thought you were at the court but I didn't know I'd find you here!"She said with a that all classic pick me girls voice.

"what do you want now" Jungwon said with a cold and annoyed tone.

"Aww dont be like that jungwon oppa! you'll hurt my feelings you know!" She said while trying to grab his shoulder. He quickly slapped her hand away and continued to eat his food not even sparing a glance at that girl.

Right she's that girl from 10th grade she's literally older than us but she's calling him oppa?

"Uh unnie? can you please stop you're making him uncomfortable" I said calmly and since she looks like she's gonna start a war-.

"Shut up! I'm not talking to you! " She shouted at me. I looked blankly at her ofcourse I wouldn't flinch I've been through this a lot lol.

"Yah! Don't you shout at her!" Jungwon shouted back and stood up grabbing her outside the class room.He shut the door and went back sitting beside me. I could her hear her scream and stomping away loudly.

I chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked confused.

"Oppa! Jungwon oppa!" I tried to copy that girls voice . He cringed at me.

"It'll be better if you'd say it like you'll really call me your oppa" he whispered but I clearly heard it.

"okay then my oppa" I said in my version still teasing him.

His face became red and looked away.

"Ah I'm done eating I'll go to the restroom I'll be back" He said going outside without looking back at me.

"Ah it's fun to tease him, what a cute guy" I said to talked to myself while fixing the table that we've eaten.

"Who's cute?" Jake said.

I looked up at him he was already in front of me didn't even realized.

(Please Vote, comment , and follow me!)