23

Another day, another horror for me.

Ugh I'm tired Should I just jump off a building now?

I feel like I can't escape , It's like a maze I will just keep hurting myself If I liked Jake.

If I choose another path maybe it will be better? It'll be just a loop if I stay.

Or....

Maybe the reason why I got back in time is because the universe is helping me move on to Jake?

I'm not really sure but-

"Hey there's a new student that'll be in 9th grade"
"Really another one?" I heard from the two girls who passed me.

Another one? Gosh how could this life be anymore worse.

"Daejii!" I heard a familiar voice called over me.

I looked at the direction of who called me. It's Kienna!

We both ran into eachother and hugged eachother tightly.

"I missed you!"

"It's been awhile!"

We both said in unison and laughed.

"What are you doing here anyway? Aren't you out of town?" I asked.

Right, she isn't supposed to be here early either she's supposed to go back and see me before the pandemic came.

"Well dad was so done at me because I nagged him that I want to go back so he threw me back here!" She said happily while explaining.

"Oh? Then which school are you going?"

"Ofcourse here dummy. I'm in section B!"

I gasped "No way! that's also my section!" We both shrieked silently and jumped like little kids.

Well maybe this day is not so bad at all.

"Let's go!"I said and we both hold our hands.

-

"Hey what's the deal with that Lia? She looked she had some evil plans on her pockets or something" Kienna said while munching her chips after we just ate lunch.

"Glad you noticed! Atleast I have some back up if ever she pulls my hair or something" I said and let out a heavy sigh.

"Eh? Why? Spill it babe" She said.

"Okay so...."

"Eh??? so she's a snake? I mean she taking Jake away from you" She exclaimed.

"Well me and Jake doesn't really have some special connection. Anymore.If we had one then that was before." I said as we entered the bathroom to fix ourselves, do good hygiene stuff.

"Wait so that means. You don't like him anymore?"

"Maybe or yeah something that "

"Why tho? Like literally on the first day of school you kept on telling me you totally fell deep into him"

"He passed most of my standards but I don't think it will work out. Let's just say it's complicated" I said and washed my face.

"Well if he's an asshole like his girlfriend then don't worry I got you girl" She said and then started brushing her teeth.

-

"Aye Jungwon I'll fcking punch you if you batray me" Kienna said while the both of them are playing some video games on their phones.

"Tch, I won't"Jungwon answered back.

Sigh. This two are like siblings they always argue.

"Yes! Win!" They both exclaimed and did a high five.

"You guys should finish your ice cream it will melt soon"I said to both of them.

"Are you guys going to camping?" I asked them since it was announced a while ago at school.

"Ooh yes I'll be going!" Kienna said excitedly.
And jungwon just nodded.

"It's fun guys! I remember last years camping, Kienna slipped while playing tug of war" I said and the three of us laughed.

"Yah! That was because Kia's foot was near me so I slipped" Kienna defended herself.

Hah... It's always Kia...

"Well It's my first time on camping I hope it'll be fun" Jungwon said.

"It'll be really fun since It'll be 2 nights and 3 days! We'll probably get home by night"I explained.

"Wah that's a long day..." Jungwon answered.

(please Vote, comment and follow!)