05

"I said Jungwon is cute" I said while I finished what I'm doing.

He raised an eyebrow "Oh really?" .

I chuckled "excuse me I'll go to the bathroom"
He then blocked the way and stared at me, I had shivers all over my body.

"Uh excuse me Jake-" I was cut off by screams from Sunoo.

"Yah! Shin Yuna!"Sunoo shouted chasing Yuna around the classroom.

"I told you I was just borrowing your lip tint!- Ahh! Daeji! help me" yuna said hiding in my back pushing Jake away.

"Shin Yuna! I told you not to touch my stuff!" Sunoo shouted trying to grab yuna away from me.

"I'll give it back tomorrow-"

"Why tomorrow? I need it now! I just bought it you know!" He said completely irritated.

"I told you I'll give it back tomorrow" yuna said with a troubled smile.

I sighed and just left outside taking my pouch. They both looked at me for a second and continued bickering. I saw dongpyo catching his breath and entering the classroom.

I looked at them and the three of them were bickering. While Jake is just watching them silently. I sighed again and went on my way to the bathroom.

It was empty. And no, it's not creepy here it's actually very clean today and everything is shiny . Maybe there will be inspections again.

I continued to do my thing then group of girls were entering. Ah it's my fake classmates.

"Hey Daeji! why did you ignore me a while ago?" The girl from early in the morning who greeted me at the school gates.

"I wasn't in the mood"I said grabing my pouch along with me to go back to the classroom.

"Tsk, Wasn't in the mood? what was her mood earlier then? Her flirty mood?" She said laughing along with her friends.

I didn't want to get into a fight. Why did I even became Friends with them? they're so toxic.

-

"Daeji!"

I looked back it was Sunoo . I sighed.

"Yes?"

"We have a meeting later for next weeks selection of student council! Don't tell me you forgot?"

I widened my eyes. Shit, uh right the election I forgot about that.

"uh I almost forgot it slipped my mind hehe" I said .

"Tsk you're running for secretary but now you even forget that you're running" He said and patted my head.

"I'll see you later! bye!" Then he entered to his classroom which is next to mine.

I then stared at nowhere then got back to my senses when my body was shooked up . It was Jungwon laughing at me.

"You scared me!" I slapped his arm.

"I've been waiting for you I was about to find you then I see you here spacing out again

Are you stressed out about the elections?"

I then looked at him

"Nah , I'm fine "

He nooded and whispered fighting , then we both focused on class

(Please Vote, comment , and follow me!)