10

"Eh? That's it? That's what you're both fighting for? a meal?" I asked confused as to why would they fight over a food.

"Well I have been eating samgyup for a week then I got irritated because I feel like I'm going to throw up if I'll see it" He defended himself.

"Okay okay if you say so- then what will you do? you'll just ignore eachother?" I asked.

He was thinking there for a minute straight.He broke the silence and said "Ah! What about we hangout at the beach? There's also a new opened restaurant just by the front of the beach"

"Hmm, i guess that'll be fine!Hope you guys will be okay!" I said and opened the door then as soon as i got out I bumped onto someones chest.

I looked up to see Jungwon smirking at me. I pushed him and ran away. I felt my cheeks burning...? why?

I heard someone running after me, I looked around where to hids and went straight to the library.

"phew" I sighed heavily as i ran through the other end of this hugeass building.

I scanned the library and Im safe.

"why are you running away?"

"Gah!"I jumped and held my chest.

"Bitch! you scared the shit out of me!" I wispered screamed at him. He just laughed at me and piched my cheeks.

I rolled my eyes and was about to walk away but he took my wrist and held my hand going back to the classroom.

What is this feeling? Am i blushing now?No get a grip Daejii! See Jake is staring! No, it's okay this is just pay back from flirting with that Lia!

I tightened my grip on wons hand.

"Daeji" He stood up and held my other hand.

He was staring at Jungwon aggressively as Jungwon did the same.

"Daeji!" Everyone looked at the person who called me.

It was Dongpyo!

"Hey um can I borrow Daeji for a minute, thank you" He said and dragged me outside the classroom.

"Dongpyo thank you! you saved my life!" I said and hugged him.

"Ofcourse! Girl you eyes were literally calling for help can't believe the others were just watching!" He said and rolled his eyes.

"And I just happen to pass by! good thing I saw you!"He added.

"Thank you so much Dongpyo!Do you want me to treat you later for Dinner! I'll be taking Yuna and Sunoo with me later!"I hold both of his hands excitedly waiting for his answer.

"Ofcourse!"He said happily. And we both jumped excited.

"Tsk children" Ni-ki suddenly passed by and we both stared at him.

"YAH! NI-KI!" Dongpyo shouted and then ni-ki ran then they started chasing eachother.

I sighed and decided to peek inside the classroom. Both of them are seated to their seats  looking at opposite directions.

I guess it's safe to enter.

As soon as I sat "Daeji" they both said in unison.

I ruffled my hair annoyed at this point I'm going to jump at this window beside me.

They both looked away again and faked coughs were heard.

I sighed heavily " this is annoying" i said in ny thoughts.

(Please Vote, comment , and follow me!)