09

Current day

Daeji entered the classroom with her puffy eyes, as soon as she sat at her seat she rested her haid on the table and took a nap. She went to the school early as there were only a few students were there.

She was sleeping silently while someone outside was watching her.She smirked and went to her phone.

???
she's asleep now and i also
noticed her eyes  a while ago
it's all puffy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Lia
She must've saw me and Jake
together! Bet she's jealous now

???
Ofcourse she is jealous rn
I know her well after all

Lia
Thanks for helping me with Jake
I'll make sure to treat you
some bobas soon!

???
Ok then! I'll be waiting for that!
I'm in your side after all Jake
deserves you more than her!

Lia
Aww reallyyyy
Oh gtg I'll message you later bye!

???
Okay! Byee!

Daeji pov

I woke up as the students noises were filling up the classroom. I felt a blanket covering me.

I looked at my back to see Jungwon.

"Did the noise wake you up?" He asked with his cute dimples showing.I chuckled how cute he is.

"Yea, But thanks for the blanket by the way"

"Ofcourse you should take care of yourself silly " He said and reached out his hand to mess my hair. His smile slightly faded when he looked at my eyes.

"Don't tell me you cried again?"He said now worried.

"I'm okay I was just watching a drama last night" I tried to reassure him.

"So you're telling me you watched a sad drama the entire week?You seriously think I would believe that?" He said now crossing his arms.

"Yeah well I really was. do you wanna watch it with me I'm almost done watching it's whole season" I lied.

"mhm, and what drama is this your talking about?"

"Uh the teachers here!" Good Lord that saved me .

I could hear Jungwon snicker at the back.

-

"Sunoo-yah!" I shouted across the hallway as the students were looking at me.

Shit this is embarrassing. I put my head down walking to sunoo.He was laughing at me.

"Tch stop laughing"I said irritated but still a bit embarrassed.

"Okay okay, what can I help?"He stopped laughing but still smiling brightly.

"What do you mean? I'm not the one who needs help, you are"

"What? I need help?"He asked with a confused face.

"Yes, Yuna told me about Sunghoon, She told me you and Sunghoon are ignoring each other"

He showed a surprised face"Shut up he's coming this way let's go talk to the office"

I chuckled and smirk at him as he was dragging me to the students council room.

(Please Vote, comment , and follow me!)