03

Jake pov

She's crying? I don't remember her crying as soon as she enters the classroom before.

Maybe i just don't remember well .

I arrived at the court to see the boys waiting for me.

"Heyy what took you so long?" Sunghoon said.
Dabbing up with me.

"I went to the classroom to put my things duh."
I said and passed the ball to ni-ki.

We played till Jungwon said it's almost time for the class to start.

Daeji's reading a book? I don't think we have a quiz jungwon didn't say anything.

I sat next to her and stared at her just as I always have do.

"Why are you so busy reading we don't have any quiz today"I said and closed her book.

She looked at me flustered her cheeks were flushed. Cute.

"You know I always talk to you and you get a chance to see this beautiful face every day"

She looked away "Y-yeah i know".

Aaaaaaa this is driving me crazy. I'll tease her more .

"Hey look at me don't you want to see my face?"I said smirking teasing her.

She sighed looking defeated. I laughed at her cuteness , it's been a long time since I've seen her like this.

Daeji pov

Damn he really knows how to get me like that.
I heard Jungwon scoffed at me. I looked back at him and raised on of my brows.

"what?" I asked him. I miss him too he was there to comfort me every time me and Jake would fight before.

He shooked his head with a smile that shows off his dimples. And signalled me to focus in class i feel Jakes stare .

This damned guy still has his habits on not focusing to class.

I continue to listen to class till. It's breaktime.

I stayed in the classroom just like what I do every time during breaks it's just me and jungwon that's inside the classroom.

He went to an empty chair beside me and laid his head on the desk facing me, his eyes were closed then suddenly opened his eyes.

"Heyy you know you have to play with my hair every time I do this right?" He said staring into me .

Right, this was my habit since last year that we have been close to each other.

"Of course" I said and smiled at him while playing with his hair. He closed his eyes with a smile clearly satisfied.

(Please Vote, comment , and follow me!)