06

Election week

Hah why do i have to be nervous I know we'll win anyway!... since ofcourse I know the future.

Everything feels nostalgic our competitors are nervous and us nah we good.

"Sunoo! fighting!" I whispered yell at him.

He smiled at me and mouthed fighting.

"Good afternoon students of.....

Please trust us and we'll take care of everything! Hwaiting!" Sunoo said and ended his speech.

The votings were done counted and has already been decided.

Our team stood up and cheered and hugged eachother.

Ah... everything is just like that time.

The elections was done and everyone that won the student council will eat a free meal, well Jay and Heeseung said they will treat us if we win so.

(
Sunoo - President
Daeji - Secretary
Heeseung - 11h grade representative
Jay - 9th grade representative
)

"Congratulations!" We all shouted as we raised up our drinks . Ofcourse it's juice we don't wanna get drunk anyway plus we're not allowed to drink yet .

We all turned our heads as the 12th grade representative Hwang Hyunjin stood up from his seat " Jang hyein will you be my girlfriend!" He said as we all turned our heads to hyein waiting for her answer.

"Yes!!" She shouted and they both hugged each other.

We Cheered and Congratulated the new couple

"Wah it must be hard to confess" Sunoo whispered but too sad I'm hear beside of course I'd hear him.

"Tsk, Well it might end up good you know" I said to him and drank my juice.

"Tch, you haven't confessed to Jake yet" He said looking at me with that face.

"Ack come on time can wait you know, I mean it happend to m-" oh

shit. I almost slipped.

he raised an eyebrow " And What happened to you?"

"Uh nothing nevermind that"

He shrugged then continued to munch his food.

My phone ringed

It's Riki (taki)

: Noona what time are you going home?

: I'll be home around 10, make sure to do your homeworks I'm not answering that

:Yes, yes. congrats noona! Take care on your way home!

"mkay byebye taki

:bye!

then I ended the call

Riki (taki)is really sweet unlike the other one, tch he's such a pain in my head.

Then the night of celebration continued filled with laughs and cheers .

(Please Vote, comment , and follow me!)