40 - End

Daeji's pov

"Love!"A man happily said and pulled me for a hug. I giggled and turned to face him. I squished his cheeks and smiled at my boyfriend.

2 years have passed already. Kia and Lia they've been on house arrest till now as they were proved guilty. My life has been peaceful from then. I've been happy especially now that Jungwon is here,Always and now my boyfriend.

"Let's go hangout on your house!"He smiled cheekily.

"Ok-but aren't you busy for the finishing requirements? We're going to college soon"I said.

"Then.. we can do it in your house together!" He replied while still clinging into me.

I agreed on hanging out with him and we went on our way to my house to do our stuffs.

-

"Hey your 18th birthday's coming soon, where do you plan to hold it?"He asked while passing me some paperworks that I printed out.

"Oh, mom said it'll be holded on a big castle like venue near busan?"I replied and thanked him.

"busan? we're in Seoul so that's pretty far"

"Yea, mom said we'll go there 2 days earlier so we can atleast prepare some things and get to enjoy there"

Jungwon hummed in answer and sat beside me.He rested his head on my shoulder while I'm typing on my laptop.

I smiled and kissed his head.

"Do you want me to order something? you've been sitting there for an hour, you must be hungry"He said while still resting his head on my shoulder and going through his phone to get ready to order.

"I want some tiramisu, you know that Sunghoon and sunoo recommend?"I said. He nodded his head and already ordered fast.

After he ordered he put down his phone and looked at me and putting out his bread cheeks face.

Ack- this face! Oh my-!

"I told you to stop acting cute! It's too much for me to handle!"I said and act all dramatic.

"Ey I know you like it"He said and hugged me tightly.

-

The debut day : Third persons pov

[Guys side note is I'm not sure how Koreans celebrate 18th birthday/coming of age, so this is only based on how I would describe her celebration]

"Please welcome our grand debutante! Choi Daeji!" The host announced.

Everyone stands up from their seats to welcome the debutante and gave a loud claps.

Daeji went down the stairs with her beautiful gown.

"Oh shit, there's so many people staring"She talked to herself while walking on her way to the main stage

Daeji's pov