Our Fight Begins

We were all worried of what Mr. Aizawa said. 

"I have to do my best in these eight events," Izuku thought to himself.

"Hey Midori, are you okay?" Mina said with a worried look on her. "I wish you the best of luck."

"Thanks Ashido," Izuku said while blushing a little. After that they went their separate ways.

The first event: 50-Meter Dash

The second event: Grip Strength

The third event: Standing Long Jump

The fourth event: Side Stepping

The fifth event: Throwing

During the events, Izuku learned the brown hair girl's name. Her name was Uraraka Ochaco. Uraraka was the next to throw the ball. She used her quirk on the ball and threw it. Soon, Aizawa's phone showed the results, even though he wasn't impressed at all, and showed it to the students.

"What?! Infinity!" They all said.

"Midoriya, you are up," Aizawa said.

"You can do it Midori!" Mina said it with determination.

"Midoriya is not doing so good right now," Ida said.

"That is because that loser doesn't have a quirk!" Bakugo said.

"What?! So you haven't heard what he did during the practical exam?!" Ida yelled at Bakugo.

"What did you say?" Bakugo turned to Ida curiously.

"Come on guys, he is trying to focus," Ochaco said.

"I can do it," he thought to himself.

When he used One For All on his arm, he threw the ball with all his might.

"46 meters," said Aizawa's phone.

Izuku was trying to figure out what happened. "What happened, I know I used it."

"I erased your quirk," Aizawa said while using his quirk. "The entrance exam is so irrational because someone like you got into U.A." 

Then Izuku saw the goggles around Aizawa's neck.

"You are the erasure hero, Eraser Head!" Midoriya yelled out loud.

Everyone else was whispering and trying to find out who was Eraser Head.

"I saw what you were trying to do kid." Aizawa said glaring at him. "I bet you were hoping that someone was going to help you when hurt yourself with your own quirk?"

"N-no sir, I-," that was what Izuku said before Aizawa used the cloth around is neck and wrapped it around Midoriya to bring him closer to him.

"Whatever you were doing, it was never going to work," Aizawa said. "You remind of that one hero using his quirk to save thousands of people, but you can use your quirk and can't save a single person." Aizawa blinked. "You got your quirk back. Take the throw again, but not like it is going to do any good."

Aizawa walks away and uses some eye droplets on his eyes.

"Do you think he told Midoriya something inspiring?" Ida said.

"He probably told him to leave." Bakugo said.

Midoriya soon mutters to himself.

Then, he suddenly about to throw the ball.

"He has no chance of passing this event," Aizawa says to himself.

Soon, Midoriya was okay to throw the ball, but as soon as he let go, he used One For All on the tip of his finger and sent the ball flying. With only a broken finger as a result of him using the quirk.