The Attack at USJ Part Four

Mina, Izuku, Tsuyu, and Mineta were walking towards the end of the flood zone area.

"We made it! I never thought I would miss solid ground!" Mineta yelled.

"I am glad we made it out and got all the villains. It was a risk because there could have been other villains that were underwater. They were not thinking, so th-," Izuku's muttering was interrupted by Asui.

"You are creeping me out again," Tsuyu said.

"Sorry," Izuku said while wincing. 

Izuku was now feeling the pain from his two broken fingers. He tried to cover them up, but Mina saw his broken fingers.

"Midori, are you okay?" Mina said while looking worried. "We need to take you to Recovery Girl when this is all over," she said.

Izuku used his elbow pad to cover his hand. "You are right," he said to make her feel better. "It makes me happy to see that you are still wearing your necklace."

Mina grabbed her necklace and looked at it. "I will never take this off. It was a gift you gave me, and I will always cherish it," Mina said while blushing a little.

Everyone was silent for a second, until Tsuyu said, "So what do we do now? Should we go back to the entrance?"

"I agree. We should get away from this area. A villain must have saw what happened at the flood zone and could be coming over here at any moment," Izuku said.

They walked along the shoreline, until they got to the plaza.

"Hey look. I see Mr. Aizawa over there," Mina said.

"There are too many villains. Kero," Tsuyu said, while croaking.

"Maybe we could help him," Izuku said looking at everyone.

"Are you crazy? Why would we jump into the fight? We would just be in his way," Mineta said.

"I am not saying that we should go in there and fight them head on. I am saying that we should wait, until there is an opening. That way, we won't get in his way and we would take out a few villains in the process," Izuku said to make a point.

"I have to agree with Midori. We can't just let our teacher fight all of those villains. He will overuse his quirk and waste all of his energy fighting the villains. He might not be the best teacher, but he cares about us," Mina said to convince Mineta to help.

"I'm in," Tsuyu said.

They all looked at Mineta to see what his answer was.

"You are all crazy, but I have no choice. Let's go help our teacher," Mineta said in defeat.

At the landslide zone, Shoto was by himself, facing a group of villains. Shoto's fight only ended in a few seconds. He used his quirk to freeze all the villains.

"It is sad to see that a bunch of villains can't beat one kid," Shoto said to all the villains that were frozen in place.

"Dang kid. How strong are you? You can't have a powerful quirk at this age," a villain said.

"Whatever," Shoto said while walking towards one of the villains. Each step he took, the ground kept making cracking sounds. "You will all die from frostbite. I don't want that to happen, since I am trying to become a hero. Tell me your plan on killing All Might, so that you all won't die from a painful death."

At the mountain zone, Momo and two other students were surrounded by villains in all directions. A huge villain tried to punch one of the students, but the kid dodged it and is running away.