Midoriya Vs. Todoroki

"Well that was the quickest fight I have seen," Present Mic said. He looked at Aizawa.

Aizawa was not surprised on how the battle ended.

"What?" Aizawa said as he looked at his friend with a face that showed no emotion.

"I can never tell what emotion you are trying to hide," Present Mic said.

"Whatever. Can you just do your job?" Aizawa said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Present Mic sighed. "Our next match is Ida versus Tokoyami," he said into the microphone. "Midnight, if you will."

Ida and Tokoyami were already on the arena and were waiting for Midnight to start the battle.

"The match between Ida and Tokoyami shall begin!" Midnight yelled.

She swiped her hand down to start the match. Ida charged up his engines and ran straight to Tokoyami, while Tokoyami called Dark Shadow to keep Ida at a distance.

"Dark Shadow, grab Ida and force him out of bounds. I don't want to hurt my classmates," Tokoyami said to Dark Shadow.

"Right," Dark Shadow said.

Ida was trying to get closer to Tokoyami, but Dark Shadow was doing a good job at keeping Ida away from Tokoyami.

"Dang it, I am trying to get close, but Dark Shadow is in the way. How am I suppose to get close to him?" Ida thought to himself while running around the arena.

After a few minutes, Dark Shadow managed to capture Ida.

Ida tried to struggle to escape.

"Sorry Ida, but I want to prove my strength to everyone," Tokoyami said.

Ida stopped and sighed.

"I am also sorry," Ida said.

"What are you sorry about?" Tokoyami asked showing no emotion.

"For this," Ida said.

Ida used one leg and spinned in Dark Shadow's hands.

He sticked his leg out and kept on kicking Dark Shadow until he let go of Ida.

Ida broke free and charged straight at Tokoyami.

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami yelled.

Dark Shadow almost grabbed Ida, but Ida managed to slide under Dark Shadow's hands and continued to run. He kneed Tokoyami in the gut.

Tokoyami coughed and cover his stomach. Ida grabbed Tokoyami by the collar of his uniform and ran towards the end of the arena.

Ida stopped short at the line and threw Tokoyami out of the arena.

"Tokoyami is out of bounds! The winner is Ida!" Midnight yelled.

The crowd cheered for the winner of the match.

Ida walked over to his classmate and reached out his hand.

"Sorry for doing that Tokoyami. You put up a great fight," Ida said.

Tokoyami grabbed his hand and was helped up off the ground.

"You were a worthy opponent in battle. I would never expect less from our class rep," Tokoyami said. "Now if you would excuse me, I have some apples to eat."

"What a great battle! Now it is time for the last battle for round two!" Present Mic yelled. "It is-!"

"Bakugo versus Kirishima," Aizawa said.