The Final Match

Mina opened the door and Leo walked in carrying Izuku to the bed in Recovery Girl's office.

Recovery Girl examined Izuku's body.

"Poor dear, you pushed yourself too far," Recovery Girl said as she looked down.

The phone started to ring and Recovery Girl went to the phone to answer it.

"How is he?" Aizawa asked on the other end of the phone.

"He is in no condition to fight the next round," she said. "He will need surgery for this injury."

Aizawa sighs and looked at Midnight. He shook his head and Midnight got the message.

"Due to injuries that Midoriya recieved from his fight with Todoroki, he will not be able to move on to the next round," said for everyone to hear. "With that said, Todoroki will move on to the next round to take his place."

"Poor Deku," Uraraka said.

"Midoriya shouldn't have done that to himself," Sato said. "He damaged himself too much and now he won't fight."

"He had no choice," Momo said. "That was really all he could do to win against Todoroki."

"No pro hero would want to pick him after seeing that," Mineta said as soon as he was slapped by Tsuyu's tongue.

"You are making things worse," Tsuyu said.

"He stood his ground, even though he knew the risk of it," Kirishima said as he was crying. "So manly!"

"Kirishima, can you stop crying?" Jirou said as she was wondering how Mina was reacting about Izuku's injuries.

"These are manly tears," Kirishima said while still crying.

On the arena, Ida was ready to fight Bakugo.

"You have inspired us Midoriya," Ida thought. "Your fight with Todoroki made the class want to push past their limits."

"Ready!" Midnight yelled.

"You showed the heroes what class-1A truely is," Ida thought.

"Begin!" Midnight yelled.

Back in the office, All Might walked in to check on Izuku. He saw that Recovery Girl was doing surgery on Midoriya.

"You are too late All Might," she said as she was repairing Midoriya. "Whatever you had to say to him won't change the fact that you put him through this."

"I know, but I just didn't think he was going to go that far," All Might said.

Recovery Girl was mad.

"What did you tell him?" she asked as she reset the bone fragments in Midoriya's right arm.

"To tell everyone that you are here," All Might as he clenched his fists and looked at the foor.

"He is just a kid," she said. "You should know better than to tell the kid to go that far."

"You are right," All Might said. "I am sorry kid, I just wanted you show the world what you can do."

Recovery Girl became sad and looked at All Might.

"This is the last time I am healing his injuries," Recovery Girl said.

All Might looked at her like she was crazy.

"Maybe this will teach you to train the boy from hurting himself," Recovery Girl said as she was finished with the surgery and gave Izuku a kiss to heal him.