The Taiyaki Inspiration

After training, Gran Torino went to bed and fell asleep.

"ZZZ...ZZZ!" He snored while Izuku was confused if Torino was actually asleep.

"Everything about Torino is a mystery," Izuku thought.

He quietly rolled his sleeping bag up and put it away. He looked at Torino while walking out the door into the cold night.

"I have to think of using my quirk more evenly, but I will need to get used to my quirk if I want to get stronger," Izuku said as he walked up to an alleyway.

"Five percent should be enough to get me to the top," he said as he looked up at the two buildings next to each other.

He spread the power in both his legs and jumped. He was headed towards the wall of the building.

"I can do this," he thought to himself.

Suddenly, his phone rang and Izuku lost focus and went face first into the building.

"I need to put my phone on silent mode while training," he thought as he fell into a pile of trash bags filled with garbage.

Izuku got up and struggled to get his phone out. He saw that the call was from Mina and Izuku answered it.

"Hi Midori!" Mina yelled on the phone.

"Hi Ashi, how are you doing?" Izuku asked.

"Great! My training is tough, but I am getting better!" she said excitingly. "I just sent you some pictures of my training."

Izuku put Mina on speaker so he can talk to her while looking at the pictures she sent him. He saw a picture of her climbing a building using her quirk to make handholds into the building, a picture of her with the hero she was with, and a picture of her doing a cute pose that just made Izuku blush.

"They are great Ashi," Izuku said. "I liked the last one."

"Thanks, I hope you are having a good time with your training," Mina said on the phone.

"Thanks, I am actually in the middle of training," Izuku said.

"Okay, I will talk to you tomorrow then," Mina said. "Good night Midori."

Mina hung up and Izuku went on with training

It was morning and Gran Torino walked down the stairs with his cane in his hand.

Good morning kid," Gran Torino said and then looked at Izuku. "What the heck happened to you?!"

Izuku's face had bruises and scratches all over with tired eyes.

"I lost track of time and accidentally trained all night," Izuku said trying to stay awake. "When I figured out what you said to me, I trained myself, but I still have a lot to do to master my quirk."

"Everyone will always encounter a real challenge in their life. All Might managed the power just fine, so I had to teach him in a different way to give a real challenge," Torino said to Izuku.

Torino walked closer to Izuku.

"All Might had the strength for his quirk, but he didn't have the knowledge for fighting," he said as he tapped Izuku's forehead with his cane.

"You mean the time that All Might when he was at school!" Izuku yelled in excitement.

"All Might never told me his experience in UA," he thought.

"He and I sparred until he could barely move," Torino said. "After my dear friend was no longer in this world, I was entrusted to train him."

"Your talking about All Might's master? He passed away at that time?" Izuku asked curiously.