Revealing Our Secret

A portal opened in a abandoned building with a secret underground bar. Shigaraki fell out of the portal with blood coming out from his arms and legs.

"I got shot from both arms and legs. We were not strong enough to kill the symbol of piece. What is so funny is that All Might is in perfect health. You were so wrong master," Shigaraki said as he was laying on the floor.

"Calm yourself Shigaraki. We just underestimated our enemy. Every plan does not always work Shigaraki," a voice said on the TV.

"Where is our Nomu?" another voice said.

"He was blown away into the sky. We had to escape without him. Even if we tried to find him, we would run into cops. We couldn't risk jeopardizing what is left of the league of villains," Kurogiri said.

"After all that time it took to tame and make Nomu that strong," a voice said on the TV.

"It is a shame, but we can always make another to replace Nomu," the master said.

"That reminds me. There was this kid that seemed to be fast as All Might. If he didn't get in our way, we would have killed our enemy," Shigaraki said.

"Interesting. At least this attack wasn't a total disaster," the master said.

"Why is that?" Shigaraki said.

"We now have information that we did not know before, and we can learn from this mistake. We have to wait. When the time comes, you will be able to kill the symbol of peace Shigaraki," the master said.

The TV turned off, leaving Tomura with Kurogiri.

"That seems to be everyone, except for the kid with the messed up legs and a girl with some kind of burn mark on her hand," a man said.

"I heard that you were the only one that was all by himself, Ojiro. I guess you were at the fire zone. That was amazing," Hagakure said.

"It does, but I just hid and hit the enemies, it can't be that impressive. Where were you?" Ojiro said.

"I was with Todoroki. He was amazing at defeating all those villains," Hagakure said.

"I could have frozen her without even realizing it," Todoroki thought.

"How is Mr. Aizawa doing?" Tsuyu asked the detective.

"Not good. The bones in both his arms were destroyed, but they are able to heal them, but his eyes were smashed in and they looked dried. He may not be able to see, but we will have to wait and see," the detective said.

"Poor Mr. Aizawa," Mineta said.

"Thirteen only has lacerations on his back and arms, but he will recover. It was hard on move him in the condition he was in," the detective said.

"What about Midoriya and Ashido?" Ida said worryingly.

"They are in the nurse's office. I actually need to be there. Sansa, you are in charge while I am gone," the detective said.

"Yes sir," Sansa said.

"An officer that is a cat, how cute," Uraraka thought.

"Before you leave detective Tsukauchi, there is something you need to look at," an officer said.

"What is it?" Tsukauchi said.

They were now looking at the Nomu that All Might defeated.

"He was wandering around 400 meters from here. He didn't harm any of the cops, but doesn't respond to any of our questions," the officer said.